Worst break ups

2»

Replies

• sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Well my last "serious" boyfriend and i quote serious cause he was a joke. But i found out he broke up with me because he wouldnt answer any texts, i called around noon and he ignored me, so i went on Facebook to find he blocked me. How mature lol but it doesnt end there, he decided to start harassing me and also thought it was a great idea to share nudes with everyone that he took while i was asleep. That was great. Just what i wanted everyone to see lmao that was quite the story to share with an officer so they could charge him for soliciting photos of me without my knowledge. After that stopped i went on with my life and now im happily engaged to someone thats NOT a scumbag :sweat_smile:

But my question is what happened to the nude photos?

He was required to basically turn his phone into the court, so they could "take the possibility away that he may still have them" but reguardless they could still be out there if he sent them anywhere to save ect. So i dont really know to be honest. All i know is they stopped being sent to me by people and it was not something to be talked about after that. Lol
  • borrego6193
    borrego6193 Posts: 26 Member
    edited July 2016
    I broke up with a boy in middle school on April Fool's Day.

Savage
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    The ones that end in a text. Like real relationships....where you have keys to each other's houses and *kitten*. Technology sucks *kitten* at times.
  • Shooter_Jennings
    Shooter_Jennings Posts: 97 Member
    Getting dumped for an ex after you've dated a girl for a while and decide to take her in so she won't be on the streets..

That's okay. I hope she enjoys putting that turd back in her *kitten*.
  • _birdie__
    _birdie__ Posts: 308 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Getting dumped for an ex after you've dated a girl for a while and decide to take her in so she won't be on the streets..

It's a nice thing to do from a Christian perspective. Yet, you men (not picking on you specifically Testname, just generalizing) have such a thing for the delicate bird with the broken wing.

Le Sigh.

A little boo hoo hoo works wonders. And the help me please! I'm broke and I'm behind two months on my rent and my roommates are crazy and I'm scared of them! Or the timeless classic, He was so mean to me OMG! Let me tell you all the awful things he did - do you have about 6 hours? Yes we can have a few beers. I'm ready for somebody nice now and you're so nice

Even old guys fall for this stuff, hook line and sinker.

Sounds like you figured it out and will be wiser the next time.

it's not just men i used to have a huge thing for broken birds it was horrible like
    takin in stray puppy dogs only they were usually out-of-work musicians
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    edited July 2016
    _birdie__ wrote: »

It's a nice thing to do from a Christian perspective. Yet, you men (not picking on you specifically Testname, just generalizing) have such a thing for the delicate bird with the broken wing.

Le Sigh.

A little boo hoo hoo works wonders. And the help me please! I'm broke and I'm behind two months on my rent and my roommates are crazy and I'm scared of them! Or the timeless classic, He was so mean to me OMG! Let me tell you all the awful things he did - do you have about 6 hours? Yes we can have a few beers. I'm ready for somebody nice now and you're so nice

it's not just men i used to have a huge thing for broken birds it was horrible like

Oh God. Me too. Deranged sous chefs, glitzy waiters who were secret swingers, gift shop assistant managers who kept becoming unemployed and claiming it had something to do with ethics and integrity, and a guy who said he owned his own business and that's what he was supposedly attending to all day. And the sobbing. The starry eyed pillow talk. The desperate pleading for a pledge of never ending togetherness and loyalty and LOVE. It swept me off my feet every time.

Well hello there. I'm an unemployed actor with a sad past looking for a soulmate that I can grow old loving. What's your name?
  • _birdie__
    _birdie__ Posts: 308 Member

Le Sigh.

Oh God. Me too. Deranged sous chefs, glitzy waiters who were secret swingers, gift shop assistant managers who kept becoming unemployed and claiming it had something to do with ethics and integrity, and a guy who said he owned his own business and that's what he was supposedly attending to all day. And the sobbing. The starry eyed pillow talk. The desperate pleading for a pledge of never ending togetherness and loyalty and LOVE. It swept me off my feet every time.

Well hello there. I'm an unemployed actor with a sad past looking for a soulmate that I can grow old loving. What's your name?

Le Sigh.

Newmeadow. I'm already old but I wouldn't mind watching you grow old. Your hair is thick, dark and wavy. Your eyes deep, secretive and full of sensuality. Your brow is supple, smooth and as yet unmarred with lines representing anxiety and woe. I have done many amateur productions, mostly ancient greek tragedies, in which I was the narrator. My voice is resonant and romantic. Also I've done interpretive modern dance. I could give you tips on how to grease the right wheels and secure some scratch in show business. I've paid my dues and if you love me, I'll love you.

200.gif
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member

Le Sigh.

Newmeadow. I'm already old but I wouldn't mind watching you grow old. Your hair is thick, dark and wavy. Your eyes deep, secretive and full of sensuality. Your brow is supple, smooth and as yet unmarred with lines representing anxiety and woe. I have done many amateur productions, mostly ancient greek tragedies, in which I was the narrator. My voice is resonant and romantic. Also I've done interpretive modern dance. I could give you tips on how to grease the right wheels and secure some scratch in show business. I've paid my dues and if you love me, I'll love you.

latest?cb=20111222140534

Impressive, I like you already!
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 539 Member
    edited July 2016
    I dated my ex for 21/2years being every thing for him, a friend, girlfriend, a nurse when he felt bad, acted like wife material, even a damn therapist when he needed to vent, I was there for him. I gave 100% loyalty, honest,effort and respect. He couldn't even meet me half way. I tried soo hard for it to work, waited for him to come around and wake the *kitten* up and realize what he had till I was gone. He never did. I asked him are you cheating on me time and time again because something was not adding up. He would look me in my eyes and every time say no. I felt something wasn't right. And you know what? I was right.

I called him to see if I was going to see him the next day because we usually hung out on certain days and he never responded. I got worried because he had a medical condition which would cause him to get weak and shaky and he would be out of it if he had too much sugar. He was type 1 diabetic and I know how he got sometimes. I had to take care of him when he got weak and it was scary I was thinking of calling 911 last time it happened because he looked bad.

Well I called worried and some woman picked up his phone and said she was his WIFE! I was so upset. She told me they had been married for a year!

So that means when he was dating me, he was dating her and engaged. When he said his vows and got married he was still dating me, THE WHOLE TIME!

I hope she was smart and left his *kitten*! I told her everything about him and me and she sounded like she was over him at that point but who knows.

He never did confront me after that to admit what he did or say sorry. He just vanished like a ghost.

Pisses me off that he didn't give me the closure I deserved.

What Can I say he was a selfish inconsiderate immature *kitten* that deserves to be miserable and alone.

Did I mention he was my first everything, first official boyfriend, first kiss, I lost my virginity to him.