Starting over...again.

Options
beckey24
beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
So, I have been overweight all of my life. I have successfully dropped 50-80 lbs 2 times prior in my life. Now I am the heaviest I have been and need to get this off. I probably have close to 150-200lbs to lose. Finally things have rearranged in my life to allow me to get back to the gym in the way that motivates me. So I decided to start tracking here again as well since that was when I did the best. Now I am looking to add friends that log in regularly and will be supportive! Feel free to add me and if you want to know more about my story, I would be happy to share privately! Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Over50ToBeFit
    Over50ToBeFit Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi Beckey! :) Tracking here works. I have been on and off for the past 4 years. I'm back at it again. I sent a friend request.
  • bellkat31
    bellkat31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I definitely do a lot better when tracking. I am trying my changes small and 20 days at a time. Feel free to add me I am working on losing 85 lbs myself
  • marilynlawlor
    marilynlawlor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've been here before on and off over the past 5yrs. No real success. I've never joined the community and I'm hoping by doing so this time I might stay motivated and gain support. Friends requested