• AndreaWard
    AndreaWard Posts: 33
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!!
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Truly fabulous results!
    I'm doing Ripped in 30 in a group, and just finished W1D5. Ugh.

Did you do the shred 5 days in a row, and then a break, or six? A break every couple of days? Did you do anything else during the time you were doing the shred (yoga, Zumba, etc.)?

Thanks, and many congrats on that perfect beach body!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow u look fabulous...love those abs
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    good work!! you look great!!
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    incredible difference! only 26 days?!?!! This is truly inspiring, I NEED to get me this DVD!
  • mycatisfat
    Options
    did you do the shred for 26 days straight? or did you do every other day etc?
  • victoriamaria14
    victoriamaria14 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling to get on level 2, i have only done it twice though, seriously hard :(
    im using 3kg weights though.. perhaps thats a problem?
    what are you doing, just making sure you dont exceed 1200 and doing 30 day shred each day?
    thanks xx
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job!
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow great results!!!
    Im doing 30 day shred at the moment this makes me really want to carry on
    thanks for sharing :D
  • sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    Options
    That is really impressive!
  • katijjane
    katijjane Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow ur stomach looks amazing!!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    wow! That is amazing....Why didnt you finish the whole 30 days? Dont stop you look great!
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    I am on day 4! I have the same questions about whether or not to take a day off, or just keep going!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Stunning results!!

I'm on day 9 and am determined to see it through to the end!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I used 5lb weights. I took Sundays off. There were a few days i didnt do it and i did Zumba, Pilates, baseball, badminton or I walk or ran instead. I stopped this workout because I am bored with it right now and I would like to not look at Jillian's face for a bit! lol I only ever took one day off from exercise at the beginning, I am trying to stay active so that felt wrong. My advice for this is to do it everyday take one day off a week if you have too but dont stop for more than 2 days because it is hard to get back into.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Oh before I started Thye Shred i was working out on the bowflex and doing some cardio walking and elliptical, that was when i lost 10 lbs in about a month. I am going to start the couch 2 5 k and go back to the bowflex as my main workouts for now.
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 of Level 1. I'm using 5lb weights also. It was REALLY hard & I thought I should get the 3lb weights after doing it, but the next day I pushed through with the 5lbs again! I really hope i get big results like everyone else who is posting pictures!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW...>Those are FANTASTIC RESULTS! Congrats to you!
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • KrisLee223
    KrisLee223 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Thanks for posting...I love Shred before and afters. I hope I get results even half as good as yours!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!