2 years, 130lbs, and a very long post with a pile of pics at the end. :^)

Options

Replies

• AGldnGrl
    AGldnGrl Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Learning to post via android..apologize
  • AGldnGrl
    AGldnGrl Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Awesome journey!! Love how you have shared so much. Love the graphs. Visuals are great! CONGRATS!!
  • Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your transformation!!! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!!!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    bacon peanut butter??????

Forgot to say, peanut butter English Muffins with bacon is a total comfort food. Really yummy!
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    I enjoyed reading all of this! Your face looks so healthy and happy in your most recent pictures :)

Thank you! It looks better when I am smiling. The slack in the loose skin is taken up by my cheeks. LOL
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
    I also loved all the charts, pictures and thoughts! Great post!

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    misscin01 wrote: »
    You are an inspiration!!! I hope I can stick to it the way you have, I too have a hubby who although he is fit and doesn't need to loose any weight is following along with me, just eating larger portions. May I add you as a friend?

Thank you! It is so much easier when both spouses are on board. (And yes, send me a request. :) I can make room.)
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    <3<3<3

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    Congrats! Also thank you for posting so much, I really enjoyed reading what you had to say and it was inspirational - so thank you for sharing :)

Thank you, and you are welcome. :)
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    What an inspirational story. You look amazing! And so much younger! A lot of people end up looking older in the face after losing a lot of weight, but you look decades younger. I love that you and your husband can now spend time together hiking. And what a beautiful area you must live in.

Thank you! I am very fortunate to live on the coast of Maine, not far from Acadia. As for the face, the extra skin makes it look older, but if I smile it tightens up. :D
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    Zombella wrote: »
    Great job! Amazing!

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    Thanks for your great story. I think that your children must be proud of you. One of my biggest points to beat myself up over has been my poor modeling for my kids. Now your children know not only how to eat/move better, but that a goal and work can be effective and even enjoyable along the way. You truly are an inspiration; thank you for sharing your journey.

Thank you! Yeah, I have not been a great role model for my kids up until this point. The good thing is they are seeing me now. It'll soak in eventually, right? LOL
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    Jen, that posting is so honest and poignant I love it and know it will prove useful to so many others. On this, your second anniversary, I just want to congratulate you and let you know how very proud I am of you and your accomplishments! Kudos, Jen!

Thank you so much! *hugs*
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    SweetP27 wrote: »
    The photos from your hike are gorgeous!!! We have always wanted to visit Maine...hopefully someday! Your story is very inspiring - thank you for sharing!!!!

Thank you! Hope you make it up here!
  • kendrickmarisha
    kendrickmarisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Bravo bravo. Totally awesome
    I am so inspired. This is my 2nd day
  • Parsniphead
    Parsniphead Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful and an inspiration.

I'm 45 and have been inspired to get my backside into gear by your post.

Thank you so much for taking time to post.
  • kuksabs
    kuksabs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has really paid off. Great job. Congrats!
    Loved reading your post, and seeing the pics. You look amazing and your hair is gorgeous!
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Inspiring - incredibly inspiring.

Keep enjoying those hikes, the pictures were beautiful. Reminded me of our bushwalking days before sickness got the better of me, I wish you and your Hubby many many happy trails out exploring the World and your new lease on life.

<3
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! You are adorable :) What a terrific story - so, so inspring!!
  • cgarcia_0914
    cgarcia_0914 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing, you've given me NO excuses and SO much motivation! Keep up all the hard work & I can't wait to one day share a success story of my own!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!