20-something year old weight loss group

Options
13»

Replies

• HiCarol1
    HiCarol1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting a master's program now. I know if I don't do something to counteract it now, I will just put on more weight and soon it'll be like an impossible task to take off. We have to do this while we are still young.

I totally understand. I'm 25 just finished my masters program. I gained a lot of weight during that time. And now I'm trying to lose the weight. Since my program ended I lost 20lbs but 20 more to go!

• CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 I lost 50 lbs last year but this year only been able to maintain weight at 280 lbs. This year I do Pop Pilates I seem to do lose when I follow the calendar and do a little extra walking. When I skip exercise for a week I must binge because I gain weight so rapidly.
  • missthang11205
    missthang11205 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    CampLondon wrote: »
    I'm 27 I lost 50 lbs last year but this year only been able to maintain weight at 280 lbs. This year I do Pop Pilates I seem to do lose when I follow the calendar and do a little extra walking. When I skip exercise for a week I must binge because I gain weight so rapidly.

Hey camp, welcome to the group. Is that the blogilates pop Pilates? I'm thinking of trying that. Congrats on your weight loss so far. I hope we can help motivate you.
  • missthang11205
    Options
    Hey guys! Just checking to how everyone is doing.
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 26 and weight 221lbs.
    I'd love to lose 50lbs and need all the motivation and support I can get.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • missthang11205
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 26 and weight 221lbs.
    I'd love to lose 50lbs and need all the motivation and support I can get.
    Feel free to add me :)

Just requested you. Looking forward to supporting one another