1200 Calorie Diet Buddies

Options

Replies

• Lissyleeb
    Lissyleeb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 too and to make it worse I don't eat meat! It's tough to not pass that (or to not go snacking at night... my fridge calls me...) but add me I need to give and get support!
  • giuliaventorim
    giuliaventorim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the same situation, same diet and also seeking friends with the same goal as me. Feel free to add me!
  • amybehnke5
    amybehnke5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me..I'm new here. I fell off the wagon and gained 10lbs since Christmas! I need to be held accountable & I think this will help!
  • evansg726
    evansg726 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same goals as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • elowynip
    elowynip Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the 1200 range. If it wasn't for exercise I would be over the limit more than not! It's a struggle some days but I am VERY determined. I am on daily so add me if you need to!
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I feel best me see the most significant results when I stay around this number. Let's keep each other motivated!! Add me!
  • RockyMtn2
    RockyMtn2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be added too. Ive been doing 1200 for the last 3 weeks. I do well during the work week, but not on the weekends.
  • breezy2510
    breezy2510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new and starting 1200 calories also, does anyone have any sample menus? Anyone from the northeast? I am from Mass.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    My actual goal is like 1250-1270 but I have my diary set to 1200, anyway. That way if I'm a few calories over, I'm still "in the green."
  • mila51
    mila51 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added to your group! Could certainly use the motivation!
  • dtlp
    dtlp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1293, feel free to add me :) (it's a weird exact number because I count macros too lol)
  • ketcher20
    ketcher20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there I've been sticking to 1200 a day I'm down about 20lbs in a little over a month anyone can add me if they like!
  • tmharrison1985
    tmharrison1985 Posts: 39 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Anyone can add me ... I have my Calorie Goal at 1,380 but try to stick around 1200 ... I have an open diary to my friends... This is my 3rd week and so far I'm down 8 pounds... I weigh in every Saturday. I would like to lose 100-110 pounds.
  • bdennis1914
    bdennis1914 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here but I was planning on 1200 calories so I look forward to checking in on everyone
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I'm also on 1200 due to car accident and very limited mobility now, anyway I was here 4 years ago and lost 16 kilos I can do it again, pls add me as all my old buddies have left :(
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 too, I don't have an open diary because I wouldn't log accurately if anyone sees it but support would be nice along the way. I've lost 33lbs (just over 2 stone) so far with a similar amount still to go to get to a healthy weight and then a little more to goal. I have hypothyroidism and three children. I'm determined to do this and I log every day.
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello! I range from 1200-1250 calories per day...feel free to add me! :)
  • sgautcher
    sgautcher Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fell off the wagon for a while but I am back and need some motivation and accountability. I lost about 30lbs 4 years ago and it has slowly creeped back on. Having twins a year ago may have had something to do with it. Add me as I need someone to tell me to exercise and make sure I don't snack. All I want to do after the kids go to bed is eat. I have never actually done the friend part of my fitness pal. Just can't seem to stick with it this time
  • fitkris5
    fitkris5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm finding 1200 calories a day almost impossible so I literally force myself to exercise just so I can eat more... It's tough to get used to! I'm really glad that MFP helps with accountability for that reason or else I wouldn't see red and run (literally).