Help!! Shake ideas

2»

Replies

• stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Ok thanks guys
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Use a vanilla or chocolate gelato with full fat milk and whatever fruit combo you like. I think there are flavorless protein powders out there but I have not tried them, personally.
  • stowns30
    Ok
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    stowns30 wrote: »
    psulemon wrote: »
    Ok so I went and sampled different weight gain powders to add to shakes ... My picky self didn't find any that I liked enough to want to drink everyday. Is there any other homemade options that are easy to make. I bought more heavy whipping cream to add in but what ingredients should I use??? Bananas... Peanut butter??? What??? HELP!!!! Lol I'm more of a smooth type texture girl... I hate the grainy type drinks.

Chocolate milk and ice cream are two quality options.

Do u think ensure plus mixed with chocolate milk and ice cream would be too much?
    psulemon wrote: »
    Ok so I went and sampled different weight gain powders to add to shakes ... My picky self didn't find any that I liked enough to want to drink everyday. Is there any other homemade options that are easy to make. I bought more heavy whipping cream to add in but what ingredients should I use??? Bananas... Peanut butter??? What??? HELP!!!! Lol I'm more of a smooth type texture girl... I hate the grainy type drinks.

Chocolate milk and ice cream are two quality options.

Do u think ensure plus mixed with chocolate milk and ice cream would be too much?

I have tried it and its so good! It helps pack on the pounds! U should definitely try it. I use vanilla ice cream, peanut butter, banana, ensure plus, and milk. Sometimes i go a lil extra and put in some chocolate syrup lol...so good! I thought maybe it would be too much but it seems to be ok
  • stowns30
    I was just worried that I'd get sick ... Lol I made a shake with chocolate ensure, milk, peanut butter and nuts. I took one sip wich seemed to be okay, but that was it. I punked out and didn't drink it.
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    I was just worried that I'd get sick ... Lol I made a shake with chocolate ensure, milk, peanut butter and nuts. I took one sip wich seemed to be okay, but that was it. I punked out and didn't drink it.

Lol keep trying different combinations til u get the one u like...hopefully u will find the right one
  • stowns30

Lol keep trying different combinations til u get the one u like...hopefully u will find the right one

Will do!