Pokemon Go

Options
13»

Replies

• berolcolour
    berolcolour Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I now need ingress...I want to run and play too.

I like Pokemon, worst bit for me is finding something rare on the train and trying not to look like you are photographing the person opposite!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I play it. My kids are really young so we do play together on my phone. But, to be honest, I love it myself haha. I've never played Pokemon, this is the first time ever, and I'm 30 haha but I really like it. I just play it here and there when I'm out and about. As long as everyone is responsible, I think it's great in getting everyone to move and have fun :)
  • indigobirdie
    indigobirdie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    Caught my first Jigglypuff!

Awwh! That's a special moment :')

And yes, it motivates me, I get out of the house more and walk more so it's really neat.

• BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My 19 year old suffers with anxiety and depression and it gets her out of the house a lot more. I have a 22 and a 24 yr old who play it too. It's great x
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,739 Member
    Options
    My 19 year old suffers with anxiety and depression and it gets her out of the house a lot more. I have a 22 and a 24 yr old who play it too. It's great x

I agree with you. A game that gets you moving, makes you more social, and is fun to do is a great thing! Get out there and catch them all!!! <3
  • jm216
    Options
    I waste so many Pokeballs trying to catch guys that keep jumping out. Any secrets?
  • clintondiehl
    clintondiehl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Already Level 22. My families activity goals have been regularly crushed since we started playing together.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I waste so many Pokeballs trying to catch guys that keep jumping out. Any secrets?
    turn off of the AR
    hold the ball until the circle is kinda small. if it disappears, they can block it.
    green is easy yellow in between orange is hard red is HARD-

all of these are "typical" and there are exceptions
  • jm216
    Options
    Already Level 22. My families activity goals have been regularly crushed since we started playing together.

That's awesome!
  • jm216
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    turn off of the AR
    hold the ball until the circle is kinda small. if it disappears, they can block it.
    green is easy yellow in between orange is hard red is HARD-

all of these are "typical" and there are exceptions

Wow! That totally helps....thanks so much!
  • jm216
    Options
    I'm down to one egg incubator... What's the best way to get another?