H20 challenge!

Options
Allright! Who is with me!! I'm going to try to get in 10 glasses of water tomorrow....!!!!

..and EVERYDAY this week!! :)

Replies

• KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Me too! =] definitely need it.
  • fuzzbugjr
    fuzzbugjr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me! I did it yesterday. Today is a little rough. 6 glasses down, 4 to go.
  • paulagabay
    paulagabay Posts: 96
    Options
    I think I did today. I have been drinking the bottled water from Walmart.
  • MyouTakara
    MyouTakara Posts: 45
    Options
    I find I drink more water if I have my water bottle handy. I know how much it holds and attempt to keep track of how many times I fill it.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!! :) I just recently upped my intake to 8 glasses. I could use two more glasses.
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    awesome..we can DO IT!!! ..today isshot for me..unless i want to stay up and make puddles all night! hehe

tomorrow..its on :):drinker:
  • streese50
    streese50 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I had 15 cups of water today not including my 3 cups of tea. :drinker: (For the record, this is a RARE day! I usually have around 8-10 cups)

I would like to have at least 10 all week!
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    God knows I should take this challenge!! I can barely make 5 glasses per day... Yesterday was the first day in 6 wks that I had 7 glasses.. Perhaps I will aim for 8 tomorrow and 10 the following day.... Thanks for the motivation..
  • gingerfoxxx
    gingerfoxxx Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i am soooo in! :D
  • Sweedei
    Sweedei Posts: 1
    Options
    I did 64 oz of water today, 3 cups of green tea (one of which was decaf), and one can of coke zero. I try to get at least 50 oz of water a day. Its not easy to do. So, I force myself to get at least 1/2 in by 10 am. So that way the remainder of the day I can ease through the remainder.
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    I did 64 oz of water today, 3 cups of green tea (one of which was decaf), and one can of coke zero. I try to get at least 50 oz of water a day. Its not easy to do. So, I force myself to get at least 1/2 in by 10 am. So that way the remainder of the day I can ease through the remainder.

I love that!! That is an awesome idea..I will be trying to get in five before 12:)...time to carry a bottle around while shopping ;) oh! maybe I won't make those "oooh.that looks good because i'm hungry" mistakes too :) Thanks so much for the idea!!
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    Allright everyone!! let's check in..I did great yesterday! woo hoo!! today..i'm on 6 glasses right now..two more to go..but then I have to work out still (two before..two after..) i'm going to get it!! :)

Hope you are having success too!!!
  • numnumnums
    numnumnums Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i would love to join this challenge - i only really rarely drink my water and i need to start. I'm going to try for 8 though, not 10. And does everyone use a "cup" measure? As in, are you counting a glass as one measurement of 250mls? Or do you just use a regular old glass and forget about the exact amount?
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Yesterday I had 10 glasses and today I'm already at 10 but will probably have 2-4 more before the day is through! :smile:
  • dashbeaujippers
    dashbeaujippers Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! It's gonna be tough for me, but I think it will help me eat less.... I am off tomarrow, so I will be near a bathroom all day.... lol! Let's do this!
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    i would love to join this challenge - i only really rarely drink my water and i need to start. I'm going to try for 8 though, not 10. And does everyone use a "cup" measure? As in, are you counting a glass as one measurement of 250mls? Or do you just use a regular old glass and forget about the exact amount?

Hey! I think a 'glass' is about 8 oz. . .so I am trying to get in 80 oz. a day :)
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    Checking in. Yesterday I had 10 glasses and today I'm already at 10 but will probably have 2-4 more before the day is through! :smile:

Wow!! Great job!!! :)
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oh, forgot to update! I had 11 glasses of water yesterday, and 12 oz of diet coke. Serious improvement for me, considering I used to drink about 8 oz of LIQUID a day. Somedays I used to not drink anything at all. Not even a sip. Lol?? My doctor isn't very happy with me: I'm very dehydrated. Last week was my first week that I've ever had 8 oz of water each day. It was a struggle, but I think I can do this now! I've already gotten in 9 glasses today.

Wednesday, July 6: 11 glasses
  • jillian5633
    Options
    I soooo have to join this, drinking water is not my favorite:/