20-somethings Week One [Open group for those in their 20's l

Options

Replies

• CarolineT82
    Options
    My current weight (as of 1st July) is 173lbs_________.
    My goal for this week is to lose __2__ lbs. (Your goal does not have to be about lb.s lost!)
    This week I am going to focus on: _Eating well to try to make up for the bad (but very fun) weekend I had!___________________________________________________
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My current weight (as of 7/6) is 369.4 lbs.
    My goal for this week is to lose 2.2 lbs. (To hit my second milestone)
    This week I am going to focus on: adding exercise back into my routine as the week progresses.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My current weight (as of 7/5) is 145.
    My goal for this week is to lose .5 lbs. (Your goal does not have to be about lbs lost!)
    This week I am going to focus on: not snacking late at night.
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    My current weight (as of 7/5) is 256.4
    My goal for this week is to lose 1 pound
    This week I am going to focus on: not going over my calories and trying to avoid late snacking
  • amhyb8
    amhyb8 Posts: 6
    Options
    My current weight (as of _7_/_5_) is __177_______.
    My goal for this week is to lose __1__ lbs. (Your goal does not have to be about lb.s lost!)
    This week I am going to focus on: ___Food and Running__________________________________________
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    There are a lot of people here with really similar SW/CW/GW's and goals!

My SW was 156(ish) lbs, CW is 141.8 lbs and GW is about 133 lbs.
    Oh and I finally have a day off so I'm going to do D1W1 of C25K today! I must! I can still get 3 days in before Sunday!

Oh and is anybody else on DailyMile?

Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow! :)
  • CarolineT82
    Options
    How did everyone else do - not such a great week for me in terms of lbs lost :cry: - but BMI and % body fat has reduced :smile:

My current weight, as of 7/8, is 173lbs
    I did not meet my goal.
    I believe I met my goal because:
    I believe I did not meet my goal because: I had a bad weekend - but my body fat % has dropped so it's not all bad news!
    My goal for next week is to lose 2 lbs.
    This week I am going to focus on: Exercising more.
  • mroger801
    mroger801 Posts: 91
    Options
    My weight as of 7/8: 314 lb
    I came close to reaching my goal but believe it did not happen because it was only 4 days and not a full week.
    My goal for this week is to lose 2.5 lbs
    This week I'm going to focus on adding strength training to my exercise routine.
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Options
    My weight as of 7/8 is 190...i lost half a pound!

Not worried that I didnt meet my goal of 1 lb..i'll get it next week for sure!! maybe more!
    I believe I did not meet my goal because: I'm not sure! maybe muscle, water retention, or food choices! not sure!
    This week I'll focus on doing 45 min of cardio 5-6 times a week and 20 min of strength training 3-4 times a week!
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My current weight, as of 7/8, is 367.0 lbs
    I met my goal.
    I believe I met my goal because: I've committed myself to only eating fruit (and a little spinach, all in smoothie form) before 12 PM.
    My goal for next week is to lose 4.0 lbs.
    This week I am going to focus on: (the same as last week) gradually adding exercise back into my routine.
  • leslieanna15
    Options
    My current weight, as of 7/8, is 127.5
    I met my goal!!!
    I believe I met my goal because I ate way too much on vacation last week and settled back into normal eating habits this week.
    My goal for next week is to lose 2.5 lbs.
    This week I am going to focus on more exciting ways to work out, and staying under my 1200 calories.

Good luck everyone :)
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    My current weight, as of 7/8, is 129.
    I met my goal.
    I believe I met my goal because: Lots of exercise to force myself to stick under my daily calorie allotment.
    My goal for next week is to lose 1 lbs.
    This week I am going to focus on: paying for my cheats (such as last night!) to try and keep my weekly net calorie goal on track. I will pay them through exercise so even if I don't pay them the next day I WILL pay them the day after that! Natural cycling perhaps? :laugh:
  • caitmarshhh
    caitmarshhh Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My current weight, as of 7/8, is 152.2
    I met my goal.
    I believe I met my goal because: Even though 4th of July weekend wasn't good for me I didn't let myself go too crazy and got right back into my regular routine afterwards.
    My goal for next week is to lose 1.5 lbs.
    This week I am going to focus on: eating at least 1200 calories each day and still getting exercise on days I can't go to the gym.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Lots of people who are 20.... I'm 29 so I only have one year to play with you guys.

I was 190 on July 1st... I'm going to weigh in after work (since its Friday). My overall goal is 1lb a week but right now I'm participating in the 10 lbs in July challenge which means 2.5 lbs a week.

So my goal for today is 188. And next week I hope 186 but honestly - I'm not doing anything but scaling waaaaay back on portions and certain things that add just too many calories to my day (like the chocolate chip cookies at panera....sigh).

My goal for this week that isn't lb related is probably going to be to try and focus on getting enough protein - yesterday and the day before I had sushi (Lunch on wed, dinner on thurs) and I had a mini-ramen + mini ikura-don set for lunch yesterday and I noticed both days I was really hungry at bed time but had eaten much closer to my full BMR + excersise calories than I usually do (usually I am a couple hundred calories shy of the 1600 BMR + ~200 excersise)
  • Bruzzeseangel
    Options
    Hey to everyone who already posted in here for today's weigh-in... I am starting a new thread called "20-somethings Week Two" since technically we'll be going into our 2nd week and it will be easier to track our "goals" this week. Sorry to everyone who already posted but thank goodness for copy/paste!
  • Cyndi23
    Cyndi23 Posts: 4
    Options
    My current weight, as of 7/8, is 213.4
    I met my goal.
    I believe I met my goal because: I have been counting calories
    My goal for next week is to lose 2lbs.
    This week I am going to focus on: drinking 8 glasses of water a day.
  • brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    My current weight, as of 7/8, is 131.7 (.2lb weight loss)
    I /did not meet my goal.
    I believe I did not meet my goal because: (this is about learning from our mistakes) I did not do the 30 day shred everyday this week because of an unexpected trip to Palm Springs and because I was on vacation I did not limit my carbs as I should have.
    My goal for next week is to lose .5 lbs. (Your goal does not have to be about lb.s lost!)
    This week I am going to focus on: Counting calories consistantly and doing the 30DS daily until I finish it!
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    cw:252
    sw:252
    goal was 251.5
    i did not meet my weight goal.
    i did add some time to my exercise routine for two days. i snacked a little more than before. this uncoming week i will try again. or continue trying. i need to up my workout a little more by exercising longer.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My current weight, as of 7/8, is 145
    I did not meet my goal.
    I believe I did not meet my goal because I did a lot of late night snacking.
    My goal for next week is to lose .5 lbs
    This week I am going to focus on not eating after dinner.
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    My current weight, as of 7/8, is 254.4
    I did not meet my goal.
    I believe I did not meet my goal because: there were a few days i didnt count all my calories and TOM was on the verge of making an appearance
    My goal for next week is to lose 2.5 lbs. (Your goal does not have to be about lb.s lost!)
    This week I am going to focus on: actually getting workouts in, calorie control and water water water!!!