Inappropriate friends on here (part 2)

Options

Replies

• nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've seen this thread a few times.. but im too lazy to read through the whole thing.
    What do I need to do to join in? just inappropriateness? (<Is that even a word??)
    It's Friday and I need to belong to something.
    Help meeeeeeee.

it's worth the read. To join though...a 5 page thesis of the previous 13 pages is required. Really explore the depths of what it means to be inappropriate

Meh

well, since you're too lazy now, then just try to keep up. :wink:

Keep what up though?? My lazy inappropriateness (<still not sure if thats a real word) I need an inappropriate wall to bounce off. I'm not clever enough to think of my own *kitten*.

I know a place with some padded walls you can test out

I've been there...Mary is there along with @louise1426
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I've seen this thread a few times.. but im too lazy to read through the whole thing.
    What do I need to do to join in? just inappropriateness? (<Is that even a word??)
    Help meeeeeeee.

it's worth the read. To join though...a 5 page thesis of the previous 13 pages is required. Really explore the depths of what it means to be inappropriate

Meh

Keep what up though?? My lazy inappropriateness (<still not sure if thats a real word) I need an inappropriate wall to bounce off. I'm not clever enough to think of my own *kitten*.

Directions??
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Help meeeeeeee.

Meh

Directions??

Just hop in my van.... I'll take you there

ONLY if there's candy and free wifi in the back...
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Help meeeeeeee.

Meh

Directions??

Exactly, I need details.
  • nukephysics
    Options
    Help meeeeeeee.

Meh

Directions??

Exactly, I need details.

Lots of chocolate and all of your friends can come
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    7wdy4st9l92q.jpg
    van.jpg 18.1K
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Help meeeeeeee.

Meh

Directions??

My name is Candy. Does that count?
  • nukephysics
    Options
    Crhan05 wrote: »
    Help meeeeeeee.

Meh

Directions??

You just owned this thread… Congratulations
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Help meeeeeeee.

Meh

Directions??

Yes.
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Help meeeeeeee.

Meh

Directions??

Are you free? :wink:
  • Crhan05
    Options
    Help meeeeeeee.

Meh

Directions??

You just owned this thread… Congratulations
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Help meeeeeeee.

Meh

Directions??

Yes.
    Help meeeeeeee.

Meh

Directions??

For the win!
    Help meeeeeeee.

Meh

Directions??

Are you free? :wink:

Boom
  • nukephysics
    Options
    So, you're name is Candy, you just owned the inappropriate thread, and you're offering yourself to be eaten...
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    How's that song go again?
  • Crhan05
    Options
    So, you're name is Candy, you just owned the inappropriate thread, and you're offering yourself to be eaten...

I couldn't pass up the moment to win lol
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I knew it smelled like sex and Candy in here!
  • nukephysics
    Options
    kota4bye wrote: »
    I knew it smelled like sex and Candy in here!

Ah yes. Forgot about that
  • nukephysics
    Options

I couldn't pass up the moment to win lol

You did a fine job. Congrats. Keep it up.