Guttless Gutters -1/21/09

Options
13»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I need to find some kind of workout that I can really be interested in for a significant amount of time. The only thing I have found that I really like is Cardioke on Exercise on Demand. Only problem is, it's only 25 minutes!! I get so bored with other cardio. I do need to get to the gym. I can grab my iPod, jump on the treadmill and go for well over an hour. But until then, I'm not getting in enough cardio and am afraid it will catch up to me soon!!! Any ideas???

64151.png

I get bored with exercise tapes very easily too. Do you have a library nearby where you can check out some different ones & see what you like?

The tae-bo ones are kinda fun, if you can pull the drapes where no one can see you. :laugh:

(speaking for myself, of course!) :embarassed:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I love my weighted hula hoop. I use it whenever possible at home. It used to make be giggle a lot, I felt like a kid again.

Now I do 15min intervals. It's fun and it a great abdominal workout.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I need to find some kind of workout that I can really be interested in for a significant amount of time. The only thing I have found that I really like is Cardioke on Exercise on Demand. Only problem is, it's only 25 minutes!! I get so bored with other cardio. I do need to get to the gym. I can grab my iPod, jump on the treadmill and go for well over an hour. But until then, I'm not getting in enough cardio and am afraid it will catch up to me soon!!! Any ideas???

64151.png

I get bored with exercise tapes very easily too. Do you have a library nearby where you can check out some different ones & see what you like?

The tae-bo ones are kinda fun, if you can pull the drapes where no one can see you. :laugh:

(speaking for myself, of course!) :embarassed:

*notes to self, dont drive all the way to CO...she closes the drapes*
    :grumble:
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Well, I guess it doesn't matter....I just ate pizza and wings!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!! No amount of cardio can help this fool!!! Bad Christina!!!! :angry:

Well, I guess I'll try and get up early to fit in some extra cardio. Blech...I am disappointed. :grumble: