What's for lunch?

Options

Replies

• Deena010566
    Deena010566 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Italian Spaghetti Squash Salad (cooked/cooled spaghetti squash, diced peppers, halved cherry tomatoes, quartered artichoke hearts, turkey pepperoni, a 50 calorie sliced string cheese & fresh basil) served over baby lettuces and 2.5 oz. cedar plank salmon & 1/4 cup roasted garlic quinoa. A whole lotta food for only 320 calories!!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Some odd, low cal concoction of cole slaw mix, Litehouse Bacon Vinaigrette dressing, steamed green beans, and a grilled chicken tenderloin.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Today was a serving of beef noodle doodle (a recipe from the Looneyspoons cookbook which combines beef broth, sirloin steak, spinach and noodles), a container of Yoplait strawberry parfait yogurt and an apple.MFP says it was 340 calories.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Haven't had lunch yet. Torn between my leftover shrimp diabla from dinner last night, or leftover mahi mahi in yogurt sauce from the night before.
  • LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    A leftover flatbread with chorizo, pinons, green chile, tomato sauce, and mozzarella; a mixed greens salad with grape tomatoes, sliced almonds, and a lemon herb vinaigrette; a blackberry cucumber sparkling water.
  • skinnyforhi
    skinnyforhi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Chicken tinga, Spanish rice, steamed broccolli.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich with a slice of provolone and mustard, apple, baby carrots.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Roast beef sub.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Lunch was breakfast today- half a blueberry English muffin, an egg, some bacon grease, cheese, with some veggies on the side.

Breakfast was some really tasty pizza with some veggies on the side. Domino's thin crust, light sauce, pepperoni and steak.

I think I'll use my free Chick-Fil-A sandwich tomorrow.
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken salad with cranberries and walnuts <3 yummmmm
  • AJF230
    AJF230 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I ate a salad today. I've eaten a salad almost every day, for a loooong time. *But* I've never been so watchful of what I put in it. This time, I did so carefully. Opted for olive oil and balsamic (2 TBSP of each). Guess what? I still managed to build a salad that was 671 calories. And I used to pile on significantly more cheese, croutons, dressing, and various beans. (For some reason Kidney beans are a lot lower in calories than black beans and chickpeas.) I eyeballed my portions I recorded, but I've gotten better with that and always tend to err on the upper end. I was probably building 900-1K Cal salads REGULARLY. Yikes
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from dinner: Spaghetti with a tomato and ground turkey based sauce.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had a hummus and vegetable sandwich.
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend took me to get sushi! Yum!
  • B4Rachael
    B4Rachael Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter & Blackberry Jam Sandwich!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    At 1:30 p.m. I had a banana, and at 4:30 p.m. I'll begin working on a Kind bar, peanut butter and dark chocolate flavor. I break it into 4 pieces and have one each hour.
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    A fried egg and fried mushroom sandwich. ( well, fried in one cal spray oil) yummy though x
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Leftovers again: chicken with a kasha/vegetable stuffing
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    today I made an acai smoothie bowl with acai packet, half a banana, half cup frozen mango, one scoop vanilla vega protein and greens, quarter cup canned coconut milk and quarter cup water all blended together then topped with raspberries, shredded coconut, the other half of the banana, and chia seeds. It was DELICIOUS! Now, I am sipping on a tropical kombucha and thinking about what I would like to grill tonight... Hope the farmers market has golden beets this week again, those would be great with brussel sprouts and onion and chicken thighs!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I got a bunch of free soft pretzels when the pretzel place was shutting down for the night, so today's lunch was a soft pretzel, heated up with ham and cheese melted on top, some smart pop popcorn and part of a Hershey's bar. I forgot my fruit!! :(