Best tasting thing in the world!

Options
HMonsterX
HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
What, to you, is the nicest thing, in terms of flavour, you ever had...and are you still having it?

For me, its the skin of a roasted chicken leg. Its just sooooooo tasty.

Sadly, its also a huge part of the calories and fat of the chicken leg. If i dont have the skin, its one of my healthiest dinners. If i DO have the skin, its one of the worst dinners!

How about you?

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Bread and butter.....fresh white bread yummm dinner rolls hot
    no I don't eat either anymore :(
  • Jazzy_Maria
    Jazzy_Maria Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    naan... OMG could I eat a whole meal of that!!! just keep it coming!!!
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    SUSHI!!! Really, I hardly eat it just because I can gorge myself with it and it gets expensively quickly....but I do still eat it...and when I eat it...I EAT IT!!! :))
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    sriracha hot sauce- I eat it on EVERYTHING, it has great flavor and goes great with so many different things
    it has 5 calories per serving and I usually have 2 servings of it a day sometimes 3
    it's got 100mg of sodium per serving so I have to watch that but I am always under on sodium
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    SUSHI!!! Really, I hardly eat it just because I can gorge myself with it and it gets expensively quickly....but I do still eat it...and when I eat it...I EAT IT!!! :))

AGREED!!! I love me some sushi!!!! :)
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Boneless buffalo wings drenched in ranch dressing.
  • bluebelle00
    Options
    Chocolate candy and baked goods. Mmmm. I rarely have any now... :(
  • skeele
    skeele Posts: 72
    Options
    SUSHI or sure. I don't eat it often cuz it is expensive and not too many places by my house. The deep fried rolls are delish!!! If I had to choose a food to eat for the rest of my life it would probably be sushi. Mmmmmm!!!!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake. Oh man is it ever yummy. I'll have some on occasion but not as often as before!
  • vintagefool
    Options
    Best tasting healthy things in the world - grilled zucchini, pineapple, a perfectly cooked (never dry!) chicken breast, miso soup (well, minus the obscenely high sodium content :noway: ) with some pieces of tuna and salmon sashimi :love:

Unhealthy best tasting things I still enjoy without guilt - chocolate, BBQ ribs (ungh), Thai take-out (their curries are all so good).
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    mine too!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Steak - which I still eat, but only about once a month.

Baked goods - cookies, donuts, cake, etc -- I don't eat them anymore (or rarely do).
  • sesecat
    sesecat Posts: 124 Member
    Options

ditto. I try to eat more sashimi instead, but it's just not the same. So I usually steal a piece of a roll from my husband. lol
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That's tough to answer b/c I LOVE so many different foods.

Here are a few...
    Homemade Mac-n-cheese
    Baked apple crisps right out of the oven with a scoop of real vanilla ice cream
    Good crisp wine on a warm day

I'll stop there b/c if I don't I'm bound to get hungry!! :wink:
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    medium rare ribeye steak with 3 king prawns and bearnaise sause with home made crunchy chips.
    cheesecake
    I don't have these anymore. It's been three months since I had cheesecake!
    I do absolutely love fish and for me the best tasting thing in the world now has to be prawns. yum yum yum!!!!!
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    aaah so hard to choose.
    But I liked a meal AND a memory: when I went to Greece with my school we ate at a women's house where she cooked incredible food for us. I'm ashamed to say it because humpf it's a vegetarian worst nightmare but she made a lamb that was cooked for hours, with homemade soup, salad, potatoes...gush we were so hungry! It was divine!

But it also depend of my mood. Sometime, when summer gets very hot, I think that the best tasting thing in the world is a very cold Sangria with fresh fruits in it... Sometimes, when winter gets very cold, I think the best tasting thing in the world is homemade wonton soup.

Yeah, I still eat all that I want.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    SESAME CHICKEN, complete with rice, crab rangoons, an eggroll with duck sauce and egg drop soup. Shizzzz, makes me drool just looking at this sentence. q_____q
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    OMG, agreed. I could live off of this!
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Best tasting healthy things in the world - grilled zucchini, pineapple, a perfectly cooked (never dry!) chicken breast, miso soup (well, minus the obscenely high sodium content :noway: ) with some pieces of tuna and salmon sashimi :love:

Unhealthy best tasting things I still enjoy without guilt - chocolate, BBQ ribs (ungh), Thai take-out (their curries are all so good).

You are my kind of girl... just add black bean and corn salsa to the DO list and cheese cake to the OCCASIONALLY list.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Bread. I LOVE Bread. Hawaiian bread with honey butter. YUM. Or warm cuban bread with honey butter. And candy - I'm addicted to anything gummy - Red Vines are my emeny. Reall food? I've given up a lot and don't miss much.