Help... I think I use food as a substitute to an orgasm

Options
Hi everyone
I don't mean to be crass or anything like that with this thread but I wanna know if anyone has a similar issue

My partner and I have been together for 4 years and not once in that time has he bought me to orgasm during sex (or any way for that matter)

I think I might be using food as a substitute for this pleasure as after he leaves I am dissapojnted and I feel like I want to eat.

I think part of the reason why I can't reach orgasm is the fact that I am a bit body conscious too, but he makes me feel sexy most of the time!!

Aaahh! I don't know

Does anyone else have this issue- filling the great sex void with food!?

Replies

• kittyy250
    kittyy250 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    scoii wrote: »
    DIY

Yeah I know, but I think it's an intimacy thing
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    kittyy250 wrote: »
    DIY

does he know he's never made you orgasm?
  • kittyy250
    kittyy250 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    DIY

does he know he's never made you orgasm?

Yeah he knows but that thread isn't about that it's about the substitution with food
  • jammer1963
    jammer1963 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I don't mean to be crass or anything like that with this thread but I wanna know if anyone has a similar issue

My partner and I have been together for 4 years and not once in that time has he bought me to orgasm during sex (or any way for that matter)

I think I might be using food as a substitute for this pleasure as after he leaves I am dissapojnted and I feel like I want to eat.

I think part of the reason why I can't reach orgasm is the fact that I am a bit body conscious too, but he makes me feel sexy most of the time!!

Aaahh! I don't know

The brain is the biggest sex organ of all. Sure, there is the physical aspect but if you can't stimulate someones mind, then it's just not as fulfilling. It sounds like no matter how sexy you say he makes you feel, you just don't believe it. Do you find him sexy? Does he fulfill you emotionally? Try some role playing, but it sounds like you have to believe in yourself first. Has it always been this way with men or just him in-particular? I know, I'm a nosey *kitten* but you asked. LOL and good luck :)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    It's actually pretty common. Have you tried toys, especially those of the battery operated nature? Either together with him or by yourself if he or you are not comfortable incorporating them into your current routine.
  • shandy4487
    shandy4487 Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Does he leave after sex? Like, right after? Just wanted to ask before I give any opinions
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,982 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

Aaahh! I don't know

I don't orgasm with PIV or oral either. I'm just wired that way and don't have a problem with it. Eroscillator and the Hitachi Magic Wand FTW! Both available on Amazon.
  • AJF230
    AJF230 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Maybe consult your doctor. But the food thing...you need to work that out.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    As good as really good food can be, it's a pretty hollow replacement for being given an orgasm. I'd rather give food up if I had to choose.

I agree with other people who say you should fix this, and from what you've described your food issue should follow.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Aaahh! I don't know

I don't orgasm with PIV or oral either. I'm just wired that way and don't have a problem with it. Eroscillator and the Hitachi Magic Wand FTW! Both available on Amazon.

Could yoga fix that issue??

Lol I'm just kidding, don't get your panties in a bunch.