Options

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    scoii wrote: »
    DIY

Yep.. DIY with him. And watch 'movies' with him.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I think I'd beat him about the head and shoulders with a large summer sausage. then eat it. I don't do it with ppl who never bring me satisfaction.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Getting a partner to give you an orgasm is 99% communication. Don't be shy about giving direction. As long as he's listening and not relying on his mad woman-pleasing skills (fellas, pay attention!), it'll get done. Get to the bottom of that mess and the food problem will be solved.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Do you turn to food for comfort for in other situations too? Are you already logging? If so, how's that going in general?
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I would try shakeology, or plexus. It seems to cure everything. Or just figure yourself out, and teach him what you are doing, or be a little helper while he is doing his thing.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Have you tried eating food off of your partner?
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    kendahlj wrote: »
    Food brings you to orgasm?! What in the hell are you eating?? I gots to know...

Not what they said.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Nyotaimori?

giphy.gif
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    kittyy250 wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    I don't mean to be crass or anything like that with this thread but I wanna know if anyone has a similar issue

My partner and I have been together for 4 years and not once in that time has he bought me to orgasm during sex (or any way for that matter)

I think I might be using food as a substitute for this pleasure as after he leaves I am dissapojnted and I feel like I want to eat.

I think part of the reason why I can't reach orgasm is the fact that I am a bit body conscious too, but he makes me feel sexy most of the time!!

Aaahh! I don't know

Does anyone else have this issue- filling the great sex void with food!?

Not me.
    Are you unable to have an orgasm on your own or just with your partner? Have you had orgasms before this relationship?
    I guess I would suggest seeing a therapist and working on your emotional issues and maybe you'll feel better/relax and can enjoy things more. Food is not going to fix things.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    scoii wrote: »
    DIY

Yeah I know, but I think it's an intimacy thing

does he know he's never made you orgasm?

Yeah he knows but that thread isn't about that it's about the substitution with food

We totally need to talk about that.... If you know how to do it yourself, can you try and teach him/her to get your rocks off?

Also, sex makes me hungry... Rawr... Pizza in bed time.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I don't mean to be crass or anything like that with this thread but I wanna know if anyone has a similar issue

My partner and I have been together for 4 years and not once in that time has he bought me to orgasm during sex (or any way for that matter)

I think I might be using food as a substitute for this pleasure as after he leaves I am dissapojnted and I feel like I want to eat.

I think part of the reason why I can't reach orgasm is the fact that I am a bit body conscious too, but he makes me feel sexy most of the time!!

Aaahh! I don't know

Does anyone else have this issue- filling the great sex void with food!?

Cucumbers or carrots?
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I think self image has a lot to do with sex and orgasms...and we all know that eating fulfills some basic emotional needs...some people who are not in a relationship...should I say a good relationship...tend to overeat. I do, and it could be compensation...DIY is probably a good idea...if you can orgasm you might eat less, or eat healthier, and will start an upward spiral...And you won't be cumming to the table so much....Also once you find what makes you orgasm...communicate that to your partner. People can't read minds....
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ok I have to ask, does he care that you don't orgasm with him? Have you told him what you want? Has he tried everything? Is he a cunning linguist?
  • Neanbean13
    Neanbean13 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Do you have sex for him or for you? Are you in the mood at the time or do it because you think you 'should' I. E 'I should have sex once a week as that's healthy part of relationship or so hubby isn't not satisfied' the emotional eating is not to do with organ it's a deeper psychological thing than that. It's a form of emotional eating like people eat when depressed or stressed or whatever. I suggest you go see someone and talk through it. You'll be suprised what you unravel and what the root cause is! And will fix both problems!