Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Benzo500
    Benzo500 Posts: 182 Member
    Always accepting new friends!
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    edited August 2016
    Yo! My diary is open and I'd love more buddies. I'm on every day. Working towards losing another 80lbs (ugh when I type it out it seems so much). Have lost 30, just came back from 2 months on maintenance (vacations etc) and I'm back for Phase II, want to lose another 30 before the holidays this fall. Add me!

And on instagram @mudstainjenn
  • NewGirlThatsMe
    NewGirlThatsMe Posts: 124 Member
    I have been using Loseit and it's been a big FAIL. Signed back into MFP almost after a year...when I used this app every day for tracking and accountability, I lost over 30 lbs....I got lazy and stopped and now I am back to the beginning. Most of my old MFP friends aren't around or dropped me because I wasn't around..so looking for some new friendies.
  • omgitswedge
    omgitswedge Posts: 2 Member
    Hey have lost 30 pounds so far but I find that most of my friends are pretty quiet would love some peeps who are active users xx
  • melb9999
    melb9999 Posts: 19 Member
    Hey I'm Melissa! I still need to lose about 45-50lbs! I've lost about 20lbs so far, but it's been slow and steady! The more motivation the better for me! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Brieyonce
    Brieyonce Posts: 23 Member
    I do
  • laurenwheatley93
    laurenwheatley93 Posts: 12 Member
    Very dedicated, updating my diary daily! Please feel free to add. Also if you're dairy/lactose free please please add, I'm desperately needing some food ideas!!! ☺️☺️☺️
  • Whirlwind1974
    Whirlwind1974 Posts: 9 Member
    Greetings...New to this and eager.
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Always looking for new friends! I'm 28, live in TX, hoping to drop about 60lbs -- almost 10 down! I log in daily!
  • allie_mfp
    allie_mfp Posts: 16 Member
    I am looking to step up my effort and can also use more friends. Extra motivation from other really helps! Feel free to add me :)
  • Hey all!! Add me if you like:)
  • PhoenixJR
    PhoenixJR Posts: 32 Member
    I could use some friends for motivation too!
  • Mullen1999
    Mullen1999 Posts: 4 Member
    Would love some friends!
  • killingthejiggle89
    killingthejiggle89 Posts: 21 Member
    Looking for friends with open dairies plz
  • nosrednanatsirt
    nosrednanatsirt Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I'm just getting started here - I'd love to have some new friends to share the journey with!
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    edited August 2016
    Time for a revamp! Looking for friends that will help motivate, inspire and maybe challenge me! I'll do the same! If your up for it add me. Let's kick *kitten* together!!
  • duke1
    duke1 Posts: 7 Member
    Life is hitting a restart for me with separation. Could use a few friends and a pick me up 3very now and then. In good shape but now looking to hit best shape ever. Friend me!!!
  • vivi_roro
    vivi_roro Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love new friends, esp ones who are active and into real food B)
  • jillianmarie20
    jillianmarie20 Posts: 36 Member
    I'm down for more friends :) just starting up again. I'm wayy more likely to sign in if I see there's notifications, I'm terrible haha :blush:
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    Yes welcoming new friends - please add me if you like :)