Finally to Goal!! 67 lbs down! With lots of pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Success!!! <3
  • bizygirl1
    bizygirl1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and perseverance has paid off. You look fantastic
  • MsQ80
    MsQ80 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow so motivating. You look so fabulous!! Good work girl!!!
  • BaconSan2
    BaconSan2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    MrsKila wrote: »
    You look great. How long was your journey? And if you don't mind me asking what type of foods did you eat?

I have been at it off and on for years lol I lost about 30 lbs in 2015 (up and down of course) but I really hit it hard and have already lost about 30 this year :) My diary is open to my friends, add me if you wana peek :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Amazing!! I know you typed your whole story and lost it but can you tell me a bit more? I'm 5'7" too and fit most of my life til the last 5 years I have just lost my way. I'm shooting for 40lbs. How long did it take you? How many calories a day did you eat? How often did you exercise? Thanks! You look great!!

I started around 1200 and after awhile increased it slowly, I am at like 1550 right now? I recommend IIFYM.com to figure out your cals and macros. I workout minimum 3 days a week max 5 days...took weeks off at a time too lol I do have 1 small secret that I did for a few months that really seemed to help but I do not want to post it on here due to all the trolls, message me if you want :)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    binkviv wrote: »
    Good job! Congratulations! How long did it take you to lose the weight?

about 30 lbs a year the past 2 years because I kept giving up and then restarting lol
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Thank you every one!!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    MsQ80 wrote: »
    Wow so motivating. You look so fabulous!! Good work girl!!!

thank you!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    bizygirl1 wrote: »
    Your hard work and perseverance has paid off. You look fantastic

thank you!
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Congratulations heather on your success. :)
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats on your success!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It has been such an extremely bumpy road......but once it clicks, it clicks.......I am very proud and can;t wait to see what the next year of toning brings :)
    Thank you everyone! It has been such an extremely bumpy road......but once it clicks, it clicks.......I am very proud and can;t wait to see what the next year of toning brings :)

But the question for those of us still struggling is, what is the secret to making "it click"?

You look awesome btw. Congrats!
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look AMAZING
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Gamliela wrote: »
    Congratulations heather on your success. :)

Thank you!!!
  • heatherc369
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats on your success!

Thank you!!!
  • heatherc369
    Options

But the question for those of us still struggling is, what is the secret to making "it click"?

You look awesome btw. Congrats!

I really do not know, I think for me it was the health concerns .....I have ulcerative colitis and a sick gall bladder, I was facing 2 major surgeries and I decided to do research and change my diet...plus I don't want to be that "fat mom" that I had growing up, I was always so embarrassed by her dropping me off for school or at friend's parties...now that my son is in school I do not want to be an embarrassment to him ....could also be the fact I was skinny (way too skinny) for the first 28 years of my life, then yo-yo-ing for so many years after having my son I was finally like....just do this.....you have to.....this is not you, you are not "fat".....get your *kitten* together Heather !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!