Anyone started C25K this week? Lets be buddies!

Options
I've done the program several times now, and recently lost my running mojo so am starting back from the beginning, W1R2 planned for tonight, so if anyone else wants to buddy up for this I'd love the (virtual) company!

Replies

• philreeduk
    philreeduk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Sounds good! I am back on the running side of things as of last week! I realised my running ability had taken a serious hit so would welcome the company!
  • GonzoMcG
    GonzoMcG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Perfect! I managed to do 2 miles during run 1, so I'm pretty happy with that, I have been facing a mental block when it comes to getting past the 3 mile bit, so hopefully starting over will help me increase my distances again.
  • GonzoMcG
    GonzoMcG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    W1R2 completed yesterday. Although, due to previous commitments I won't be able to run again until Monday but looking forward to it.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    My wife is doing C210K, but I don't think she's on the forums. @neneidlinger you there?
  • leslienicole318
    leslienicole318 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just did day 2 today! Anyone can add me
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Have fun guys! I did c25k this spring and finished at age 61! It's a great program and I'm still running.
  • philreeduk
    philreeduk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am trying to build up my resistance. Realised the early programme isn't enough so am doing 5min warm up then three mins running at 8.5km/h then 6km/h rest for three minutes 5 times a piece. Legs are feeling it but it feels good!