Losing 20 pounds

Options
I've been trying since January to get my post pregnancy weight off of me! I start and then j stop but I've reached the point where I am miserable and unable with this steady weight gain! I need some nutrition and exercise tips as I start my journey again this time

Replies

• trinablue85
    trinablue85 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you are just trying to lose 20 pounds i would recommend jj smiths 10 day green smoothie cleanse. You can do the modified one where you eat one meal and substitute the other 2 meals with a smoothie. Ive done it before last year and lost 12 pounds. If you dont like exercise too much get yourself a wii because that game system forces you to move while you play the games. I have alot of dancing games for it but even regular wii sports like golf, bowling, boxing, forces you to be active. I dont like exercise much but walking helps too i was doing good walking after work but due to a foot injury i had to put a halt on all the walking plus my job already requires me to be on my feet all day. Good luck with your weight loss journey though. I know its not easy, i tend to start and stop myself.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    If you are just trying to lose 20 pounds i would recommend jj smiths 10 day green smoothie cleanse. You can do the modified one where you eat one meal and substitute the other 2 meals with a smoothie. Ive done it before last year and lost 12 pounds. If you dont like exercise too much get yourself a wii because that game system forces you to move while you play the games. I have alot of dancing games for it but even regular wii sports like golf, bowling, boxing, forces you to be active. I dont like exercise much but walking helps too i was doing good walking after work but due to a foot injury i had to put a halt on all the walking plus my job already requires me to be on my feet all day. Good luck with your weight loss journey though. I know its not easy, i tend to start and stop myself.

Plans like this tend to result in water weight loss, but little lasting impact. Why not just eat normal food at a calorie deficit?
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    If you are just trying to lose 20 pounds i would recommend jj smiths 10 day green smoothie cleanse. You can do the modified one where you eat one meal and substitute the other 2 meals with a smoothie. Ive done it before last year and lost 12 pounds.

Plans like this fail. You are starving yourself, and that is why you loose weight. It has to be a lifestyle change. You will gain all lost back within a week. Start by going to the community board and reading getting started community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/getting-started

What you are doing isn't working, so you have to commit and get ready for a fun journey. There will be ups and downs but I promise you it is so worth it. You've got this!