Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Is Plexus.... a cult or what?

Options
1235»

Replies

• AlphaEastCoaster
    AlphaEastCoaster Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Tried Plexus once - Went back to Sweet Potatoes
    03-chad.w529.h352.gif
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    benjaminhk wrote: »
    617c2d1a7041ee7dd8b3e6266133c66ef5f3fe49.gif

Omg I love chad..... Squirrel

Is lactose intolerance the reason he crapped himself the other day?
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    So are milk-drinkers like a cult, or what?
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    A friend from HS just started selling this on Facebook. She had gotten off Facebook, in 2014, then just a few weeks ago I got a friend request from her...thought nothing about it and accepted her (even if we don't talk and haven't in at least 7 years). Then all of her posts were about Plexus and "Sip and Sees'. I'd like to tell her where she can shove that stuff...but I think I may have to unfriend her again. I HATE scams. I'm tired of people telling me "this, that, the other" is the best way to lose weight. You know what...the only one way to lose weight is to reduce what you eat and move more. That's it. That's the magic.

I had a bartender tell me one day that green coffee crap (I know it has a name, Garblahblah, or something) was going to be her answer. I tried to tell her that crap doesn't work but she wouldn't listen. I told her to go ahead for 3 months and in November when we come in tell me how it works. Because i know it won't...
  • pspenny36
    pspenny36 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    pspenny36 wrote: »
    Hornsby wrote: »
    My cats would drink all the milk I would give them... I can't imagine that they are the only species that would do so.

Also, if lactose is bad for everyone, you would think that the countries with the highest consumption would have the most people with intolerance? That's not the case though.

http://pets.thenest.com/veterinarians-say-cats-drinking-cows-milk-cream-6972.html

Milk has never been good for cats.

Tell that to my cat!
    lqrdaaqqrowl.jpeg

Just because your cat drinks it, still doesn't make it good for them. :-/
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else see this yesterday? I think it may apply here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41nvPEn5ZQo
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    My cats would drink all the milk I would give them... I can't imagine that they are the only species that would do so.

Also, if lactose is bad for everyone, you would think that the countries with the highest consumption would have the most people with intolerance? That's not the case though.

http://pets.thenest.com/veterinarians-say-cats-drinking-cows-milk-cream-6972.html

Tell that to my cat!
    lqrdaaqqrowl.jpeg

If the cat drinks it, likes it, and has zero issues with it then it is fine for the cat. Just like it is fine for the vast majority of people.
  • CindyFooWho
    CindyFooWho Posts: 179 Member
    Options

Tell that to my cat!
    lqrdaaqqrowl.jpeg

Your cat is in more danger hanging out on the paper cutter, haha
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

Tell that to my cat!
    lqrdaaqqrowl.jpeg

Your cat is in more danger hanging out on the paper cutter, haha

IKR?!?! I tried reasoning with him but he just doesn't listen! Cats ;)
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    All MLM are scams that make a few people wealthy. Be it Market America or Scam way, or Herbalife.
  • luv2shimmy
    luv2shimmy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    The only place I lost weight when I tried Plexus was in my bank account. It made my migraines worse and more frequent. And when I cancelled, they kept sending me product; I returned it, and they held the return until it was past the 60 day money back period.

You're better off flushing your $200 down the toilet, IMO.
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed the pro brigade have very few posts.......

Best observation in this thread.
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Not luck. Your body had to adapt and figure out a way to digest it.
    Once we're weaned from our mothers our body eliminates the digestive enzyme needed to break down milk sugars, we no longer need it. Humans are the only species that continue to consume milk from a different species so our bodies react in one of two ways.... either adapt with slight symptoms from time to time or become intolerant, which is why there are thousands and thousands of humans who are lactose intolerant. But hey, it's all good... just take a pill and keep consuming the dairy because we all know "Milk does a body good". And when you get side effects from that pill, keep drinking the milk and take another pill for that side effect... and so on, and so on...

The end :smile:

Holy h.e.l.l. what a load of crap.
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options

Tell that to my cat!
    lqrdaaqqrowl.jpeg

If the cat drinks it, likes it, and has zero issues with it then it is fine for the cat. Just like it is fine for the vast majority of people.

Confucius says:
    But, cat can drink water for free.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options

okay, i had to go look and i'm so delighted by the effect of this ellipsis i don't even care what the website actually says.

"ProBio5 will typically provide the following results…jock itch, migraine headaches, recurring cystitis/vaginal infections"

i mean, who doesn't want to pay how-much??? per month to ensure that they have all those things?