Laboring Towards Labor Day (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Water quota today 10 cups...I'm floating away

denise's water for the day - 18cups...made my 12 + 1 plus some to spare lol...

bring it on girls...tomorrow's challenge is the same...you need water to stay hydrated and the more you drink it the more you'll want to, I PROMISE.....whatever your daily water goal is plus 1 for wednesday the 6th....
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hey purple ladies!
    I will be on Vacation for this next weigh in so I will not be able to post a weight .
    Denice can you just carry my weight over from this week to next

I will be keeping up with the water though. My water bottle is going to travel with me along with packets of crystal light.
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Good morning, team orange!! I have to fast for 8 hours today for a pre-employment physical for a new job. All I'm allowed to eat/drink after breakfast is water... so this challenge should be simple for me today! :laugh: I'm still fighting off some weight gain/water weight retention from too much 4th of July celebration. Loving the team aspect of this challenge and looking forward to seeing how the next nine weeks go!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Hey purple ladies!
    I will be on Vacation for this next weigh in so I will not be able to post a weight .
    Denice can you just carry my weight over from this week to next

I will be keeping up with the water though. My water bottle is going to travel with me along with packets of crystal light.

gotcha....so you should have a good loss next week then :;)
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Yay!!!! I LOVE the color GREEN!!! Hey *Shirley, Brandi, and Arlene...I will be sending out friend request later today. :) I think you did a great job Denise picking the teams and of course the colors! Your dedication is awesome...THANK YOU!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    shout out to the purple team.....sarah, valerie and robyn...hope you are having a great day....getting your waters in????i'm off to refill cause i'm behind.....wooooohooooooo purple......
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Starting the water now....but since 1 glass is all I need for more than usual, I think I can fit at least 2 in! LOL!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Teal Team!!! How you doing???
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team orange!! I have to fast for 8 hours today for a pre-employment physical for a new job. All I'm allowed to eat/drink after breakfast is water... so this challenge should be simple for me today! :laugh: I'm still fighting off some weight gain/water weight retention from too much 4th of July celebration. Loving the team aspect of this challenge and looking forward to seeing how the next nine weeks go!!

Hope you had a great day I know those fast can be challenging and draining at the same time but hey all the water probably helped for sure!!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    Team orange hope everyone is having a great week and if you can tell me what days you weigh in so I can check on those days for sure to encourage and support you all throughout this nine weeks. As for me I weigh in on Mondays trying to keep my weekends in check!!

Goooooooooo Team orange!

Today I worked my butt off LISS training 20 min walking this morning and 60 min Zumba 40 mins weight training and 45 min speed and agility!!

I dranked 156oz of water!!!
  • Sho_Rowell
    Sho_Rowell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! My name is Sho... Yes, Sho- it's short for Shoshana and very easy to remember. I am a 25 year old middle school math teacher. I soooooooooo love math- I have since I was a small child. I'm going into my 4th year of teaching but ultimately want to get out of the classroom and into administration. I am currently pursuing a Master's degree in General Education and also coaching high school softball. I have been married for over 2 years now to my college sweetheart. We met at Georgia Southern University, worked together and the rest is history. We live happily in a small town called Winder, GA. When he first met me, I was playing softball for GSU and I probably weighed 180, which was still overweight, but I wore it well bc I'm an athlete with big thighs and booty! LOL! Sometime after we got married, I found myself weighing in at 220!!! I had put on 40 lbs of "happy weight!" Although mortified, I chose to do nothing about it. SMH. On V-day this year, I finally decided to change my life and get in control of my diet. I made this decision after seeing "sexy" pics that my husband took of me that were the "unsexiest" things I had ever seen! LOL! Fast forward almost 5 months, and I have lost 29 lbs and have 25 to go. Soooo.......... Enough about me! Let's get this party started! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED! (oh yea, I'm an ex-cheerleader).
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Sho - Welcome to TEAM RED!!! Congrats on your weight loss, too! We're lucky to have our own official cheerleader!
    Jill (jklm)
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Team orange hope everyone is having a great week and if you can tell me what days you weigh in so I can check on those days for sure to encourage and support you all throughout this nine weeks. As for me I weigh in on Mondays trying to keep my weekends in check!!

Goooooooooo Team orange!

Today I worked my butt off LISS training 20 min walking this morning and 60 min Zumba 40 mins weight training and 45 min speed and agility!!

i know you are not on my team but shout out to you for your workout efforts and your water...amazzzzzzzzzinggggggggg
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Sho and Jill - Welcome to TEAM RED! We're going to do fabulous!

P.S. I'll tell about myself soon...
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    Thanks Denise!!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    let's go purple.....i have a new profile pic just for us......check me out....woooohoooo
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Goooooooooo Team orange!

OMG that is a lot of water! You go!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    just checking in for the day....GOOOOO purple team....

today's plan is as follows....
    ~~packed lunch - chef salad, watermelon, cheez-its, triscuit thins & laughing cow cheese
    ~~13+ waters
    ~~2hr workout at the gym w/3-4 miles on the treadmill and 60-75 mins wt training with the trainer
    ~~chinese takeout while watching big brother with my hubby after kids go to bed
    ~~shower and in bed by 1115 (we know it will probably be 1130 but it wont be midnight LOL)
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    :::Waving::: Hey team GREEN...sent out invites to you guys....I'm excited! =) Just got back a little bit ago from walking, and now I'm ready to clean! *boo*...LOL. Just wanted to stop in and say hey...and see how everyone is doing so far! =) Hope you guys are all having a great day!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Go Blue Team!!!

So far, I have Destiny and Jorden as friends, still waiting for response from sonnut.

5 1/2 cups of water, 1 bottle vitamin water in today and good sub from Subway for lunch (lots of veggies). Had 15 waters down yesterday, see if I can do that again today!!!