PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    edited August 2016
    tashantx wrote: »
    qe5yra9utvb1.jpg lightest, not a very healthy time in my life vs571ob8ior3.jpg 2 kids later ( heaviest when not pregnant ) about 168 b7i0lqpedpnm.jpg
    Currently 125ish working on toning up building muscle
    Not as impressive as some of you but I'm excited about it ;)

That #squatbooty, though!!! <3<3<3

@tashantx Yep! Love me some squats!!!

Can I ask how many squats you two do? I have discovered I am a pretty strong squatter. LOL.

Starting doing squats with Stronglifts 5X5, which was five sets of five reps, three times a week. I've moved on to a different lifting program (Wendler's 5/3/1) and it only has you squat once a week. I find myself missing the multiple days of squats and am currently looking for a different program. My 1RM on squats is 280 lbs.

Wow! I never have a spotter my max so far has been 90 pounds lol. I do weighted squats 2 or 3 times a week though usually 4 sets of 10-12 with 70 lbs . I do a lot of bodyweight squats and weighted lunges as well. I hope to eventually be able to squat heavier my hip flexors are tight so I've really been working on proper form using a box. Wahhhhh everytime I think I'm getting good at it something comes up making me reevaluate. Edited to add 90 plus the bar woo hooo but hey it's like an additional 40 pounds lol
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    leajas1 wrote: »
    leajas1 wrote: »
    qe5yra9utvb1.jpg lightest, not a very healthy time in my life vs571ob8ior3.jpg 2 kids later ( heaviest when not pregnant ) about 168 b7i0lqpedpnm.jpg
    Currently 125ish working on toning up building muscle
    Not as impressive as some of you but I'm excited about it ;)

Don't downplay your success - you look amazing, fit, and healthy! I'm working to have a booty like yours ;)

Thanks so much. I appreciate the "healthy" part since I've battled eating disorders in the past. You look amazing yourself!

Thanks and you're welcome. I've been there too. I've got two young daughters and when people tell me, in front of them, "you look so skinny!" as a compliment I make a point to talk about how I've worked hard to become strong and healthy. Skinny is a bad word in our house ;)

I am the same way. I make it a point to show my kids and anyone else how eating better and working hard brings results and health not deprivation and feeling half dead.
  • Justme_1
    Justme_1 Posts: 104 Member
    You are all inspirational
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Congrats to all the new posters. It is so inspiring to see results. Even if the Journey isn't over, it is good to see the progress, to keep one going. Love to you all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!