every single day. sometimes even twice :smiley:
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I have dessert every night.
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Every day I eat two small squares of dark chocolate and at night I've been eating sugar free pudding with Reddi whip, soooo good=) I'd say if it fits into your calorie and macro goals then go for it.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I eat candy every single day. Ice cream once or twice a week.
  • cinnabondelights
    cinnabondelights Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    A couple times a week and within my daily caloric/nutrition goals.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I prefer small treats more often. I love to eat a rice krispie treat or some chocolate before I train.

I honestly very rarely eat bagels, fast food, pizza, etc. I'd say I have a solid high calorie meal once per month. I have a low TDEE though, less than 2000.
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have a small square of chocolate (usually dark) every day.

For cakes, pastries, cookies, ice cream, ect I generally have them in the house somewhere but generally use them as a "filler" food to reach calorie goals; so its usually on days I go to the gym (3 x a week), or on days when I'm doing a lot of walking. Or I'm at a party or something, lol.

I really don't do much fast food anymore, only on occasion. I don't have much of a taste for it anymore, I guess.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Every day. If I don't I get a bit stabby.

Same.
    Today I have mini chocolate dinosaur-shaped biscuits for my afternoon snack with a coffee (to make myself feel less like a child). Yesterday I had some caramel ice cream, and the day before I shared a cheesecake slice with a friend. I have a sweet tooth that can get the better of me if I don't placate it regularly. I feel I have a pretty balanced diet, and the dentist is always perfectly happy with my teeth (no fillings/other damage), so I don't see any problem with it.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Daily.
  • srecupid
    srecupid Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Every day. But for the most part it's at the end of the day after I've done pretty well with my main courses. I budget 1500 for my 3 meals 4000/500/600 and have 2160 calories to work with. I sometimes only eat 250-300 for breakfast so snacks actually make up the majority of my food. I hear that isn't good but I like it.
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Throughout my weight loss journey, I have had ice-cream everyday. I eat out at least once or twice a week.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,980 Member
    Options
    I fit treats in daily. I basically eat whatever I want as long as it fits my goals.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I suppose I don't think of a lot of the things I eat as "treats." They're just what happened to fit in my goals for the day. These are some of the things I ate this week:

*I had pancakes twice this week (I eat mine with Greek yogurt instead of syrup).
    *I add a serving (15 grams) of chocolate chips to my Greek yogurt 3 or 4 times a week. Raspberry Greek yogurt and chocolate chips makes an excellent dessert.
    *I've been trying to keep ice cream out of the house because I'm having a harder time than usual moderating it, but I had some last night (and have some left for tonight).
    *I had frozen pizza last night because I skipped lunch and couldn't be bothered to cook.
    *I have a protein bar every afternoon as my 3pm snack and purposefully choose the chocolatey flavors.
    *I put flavored coffee creamer in my coffee in the mornings and choose the sweeter, more dessertier flavors.
    *I had Starbucks and a chocolate chip cookie on Thursday with my writing group.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I don't feel the "need" to eat "junk" anymore - I don't deny myself anything I want, but I don't want the small amounts of "junk" I could otherwise make fit into my daily diet - I treat myself every day though - everything I eat is something I like very much. This is my new "normal" and I feel that the food fight days are over for good.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I have some sort of a treat everyday. Often time at night I eat a bunch of nachos with real cheddar cheese, helps with protein goal. On other nights I have a peanut butter sandwich. Throughout the day I might have a jolly rancher or two, sometimes half a donut at work if someone brings them in, or some popcorn if someone makes some.

This morning for breakfast I had 2 pancakes with a table spoon of peanut butter on them and 3 eggs. Typically though I have either 4 eggs by themselves or 4 eggs and a serving of oat meal.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,527 Member
    Options
    Daily.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • katiebean
    katiebean Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Every day :)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Almost never. I only get 1200 cal a day and if I spent any of that on treats I would end up going hungry.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    As often as I like, but moderated. Some days I might splurge and then cut them out for a few days after. You get the feel for it by weighing in every few weeks.