Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

5 Years Transformation

HungryasFuark
HungryasFuark Posts: 463 Member
edited August 2016 in Success Stories
qb20ztag1gt8.jpeg

Left pic 90 kg right pic lean 80 kg on my way to lean 85 ! :) I lost 20 kg in the begginig got to 70kg then focused on increasing strength and adding lean mass over the years . Feel free to ask any question about my diet or training if u want !

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Great transformation. Awesome definition going there!
  • HungryasFuark
    Great transformation. Awesome definition going there!

Thanks ! :)

• KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Nice job! Commendable dedication. Building muscle is much slower/harder than straight losing weight. You have lots to be proud of.
  • HungryasFuark
    KiyaK wrote: »
    Nice job! Commendable dedication. Building muscle is much slower/harder than straight losing weight. You have lots to be proud of.

It's really slow and takes a lot patience to avoid ending up with more fat than muscle lol thanks ! :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!