13»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,950 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    kittyy250 wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    I don't mean to be crass or anything like that with this thread but I wanna know if anyone has a similar issue

My partner and I have been together for 4 years and not once in that time has he bought me to orgasm during sex (or any way for that matter)

I think I might be using food as a substitute for this pleasure as after he leaves I am dissapojnted and I feel like I want to eat.

I think part of the reason why I can't reach orgasm is the fact that I am a bit body conscious too, but he makes me feel sexy most of the time!!

Aaahh! I don't know

Does anyone else have this issue- filling the great sex void with food!?

I don't orgasm with PIV or oral either. I'm just wired that way and don't have a problem with it. Eroscillator and the Hitachi Magic Wand FTW! Both available on Amazon.

Could yoga fix that issue??

Lol I'm just kidding, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Some years back I did try Tantric pelvic massage, to no avail. ;)

You heard me - yoga is not the cure for everything :dizzy:
  • kshama2001
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Ok so I don't get this... You say that DYI sucks because of the lack of intimacy.

How is eating food after he leaves better as far as intimacy goes?

Not sure if this was a rhetorical question or not, but will answer it as if you were genuinely curious. As she said in her OP, she's disappointed, and filling the void with food. This is a common (albeit unhealthy) coping strategy for all manner of disappointments and feelings one does not wish to feel.

I used to be an emotional eater, but now manage my stress with exercise.

I used to not be able to orgasm with a partner, but after a lot of communication and trial and error, now can.
  • kareeRose
    kareeRose Posts: 32 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Edit: No I haven't had this issue. I'll leave it at that. Deleted my last post, more then I wanted to post here :)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    The poor kitten in this thread.
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You are responsible for your orgasm. You really need to communicate your needs, he isn't a mind reader. I can't believe he is ok with not assisting with your orgasm.
  • kshama2001
    Options
    Someone sent me this article and I thought of this thread: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/science/scientists-puzzle-over-a-biological-mystery-the-female-orgasm.html

Of note: "In a 2010 survey, 35.6 percent of women said that they hadn’t had an orgasm the most recent time they had sex."
  • JosetteGetsFit
    JosetteGetsFit Posts: 55 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    LTB