This isn't a success story yet because i still have a long way to go Check me out #pics

Options
13»

Replies

• Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    fantastic work!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Great Job-you look good
  • kendrickmarisha
    kendrickmarisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    How many sets do you do at a time(squats)
    And how many days a week.
    You look awesome. Way to go
  • breecoleman07
    breecoleman07 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great progress! My main question for you is how has getting more physically fit affected your lupus? I don't have it but my cousin, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law do...not to mention someone reading this might and need an idea of what fitness can possibly do for it.
    Great progress! My main question for you is how has getting more physically fit affected your lupus? I don't have it but my cousin, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law do...not to mention someone reading this might and need an idea of what fitness can possibly do for it.

It hasn't effected it at all I feel like every sense I started this journey my body has been in less pain and I feel more stronger each day instead of bein weak I try to just get some kind of exercise any kinda movement because with lupus my body tends to stiff up and atheritis kicks in so I was told you have to keep the body moving to losen those muscles
  • breecoleman07
    Options
    mustb60 wrote: »
    Looking really toned and trim! Great job! How much is your calories intake? And frequency of weight training?

Right now I'm intake is at 1700 but I try to eat about 1200 a day and if I get a good work out I might eat a lil more .. but at the gym everything that I lift (weights) I do it about 50 times each Idont what the different things are called at the gym sorry I hope that was helpful
  • breecoleman07
    Options
    GetFit_Bre wrote: »
    How long did you start seeing results?

Three months
  • breecoleman07
    Options
    How many sets do you do at a time(squats)
    And how many days a week.
    You look awesome. Way to go

50 to 100 four times a week
  • breecoleman07
    Options
    Syneea wrote: »
    How'd your butt change so much?! Are you weight training? I've lost just about all of
    my assets, I plan to weight train to try to get some of it back!
    At first I was t but now I am and it really helps to add In everything you possibly can
  • Lastyearsgirl
    Lastyearsgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    looks like success to me...go girl!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Huge success you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!