Tell us your most embarrassing moment...

Options
smily2016
smily2016 Posts: 20 Member
Tell is your most embarrassing moment and do you think you would laugh at it one day?...

Replies

• Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im embarrassed every day when i go for lunch at work and pick up all the healthy food from the counter lol. people are like wtf u gonna eat all that
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    There was a super SUPER hot med student in our office one time (following the doctor around). There's a discreet hall bathroom, mainly for employees, it just says private. Well.....I had to go number 2, couldn't wait, so I went, even though there were 3 or 4 people milling around the hallway like always. Anyway. Once finished I exited quickly and closed the door for maximum containment but the super hot med student saw that it was a bathroom and said "Oh, that's a bathroom?!", and opened it wide and stuck his head in, then immediately regretted his decision and backed out. While I walked back to my exam room, head down, beet red.

It is kind of funny...I've told the story at least 4 times now, so it's worth something, lol.
  • philbanet
    philbanet Posts: 73 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Had a friend of mine tell me late one afternoon that I had a rip in my pants. Immediately, my mind raced through every meeting I had that day. Of course, it had been a busy day and I had multiple sit down conversations with folks where I likely was flashing them this huge hole in my crotch. :o
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    My husband (BF at the time), his best friend and I went to McDonald's to eat. I needed to pass gas and thought I could do it silently and nobody would know. So, I grabbed the seat underneath and pulled my butt real tight to it thinking it would muffle the sound. Little did I know the plastic would amplify it. When I passed gas the sound was so loud that everyone in McDonald's turned to look around to see where it had come from. Luckily my husband's best friend took the blame. I just sat there frozen and mortified.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    My husband (BF at the time), his best friend and I went to McDonald's to eat. I needed to pass gas and thought I could do it silently and nobody would know. So, I grabbed the seat underneath and pulled my butt real tight to it thinking it would muffle the sound. Little did I know the plastic would amplify it. When I passed gas the sound was so loud that everyone in McDonald's turned to look around to see where it had come from. Luckily my husband's best friend took the blame. I just sat there frozen and mortified.

hahahahaha! OMG I laughed out loud! That is great!
  • philbanet
    philbanet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    LOL ... keep that best friend around!