Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Apetamin

Options
Hi guys!
I have been taking Apetmain for the last ten days and my appetite has increased so much! I have been eating loads, well loads to me! My goal is 2100 calories a day. I am a petite woman 5,5 in height.
I have been exercising too, mostly weight training 5 days a week for an hour a day.

Just want to share my happiness in my progress in only ten days. Goal is to be 8 and a half stone! And for the weight to go on all the right places.

For those of you who struggle to gain weight I recommend it.

Replies

• Jcl81
    Jcl81 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    gigi8317 wrote: »
    Hi guys!
    I have been taking Apetmain for the last ten days and my appetite has increased so much! I have been eating loads, well loads to me! My goal is 2100 calories a day. I am a petite woman 5,5 in height.
    I have been exercising too, mostly weight training 5 days a week for an hour a day.

Just want to share my happiness in my progress in only ten days. Goal is to be 8 and a half stone! And for the weight to go on all the right places.

For those of you who struggle to gain weight I recommend it.

That's awesome! Although, a quick search would have shown there is already 3 threads on this.
  • gigi8317
    gigi8317 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ah sorry I just wrote it before even looking at the other threads! My bad!
  • Erik8484
    Erik8484 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Nothing bad about another thread at all, share the joy :)
  • dillmilk
    dillmilk Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately there's no way to control which places the fat goes.