Favorite youtube workouts?

I find I get bored doing the same thing all the time, and exercise equipment is even worse. I feel like a hamster on a wheel or something.

So any recs for your favorite youtube workouts, channels or specific videos?

I like fitness marshall, those are fun. But they're too short and they don't feel quite hard enough. Only thing that's challenging is my coordination.

Replies

• smorgative
    smorgative Posts: 1 Member
    Millionaire hoy is always my go to YouTube channel. He updates regularly and has a few 30 day challenges so they is always something different to try!
  • peachi86
    peachi86 Posts: 5 Member
    for my abs you can check "Crunch: Fatburning ab attack" ... one of the best workout on youtube
  • MissGrace1977
    MissGrace1977 Posts: 2 Member
    hasfit is quite fun.
    does anyone recommend any yoga workouts on YouTube?
  • plami92
    plami92 Posts: 24 Member
    keaira Lashae! Super fun dance based workouts.
  • Bluepegasus
    Bluepegasus Posts: 333 Member
    BodyFit by Amy
  • brighteststitcher
    brighteststitcher Posts: 62 Member
    hasfit is quite fun.
    does anyone recommend any yoga workouts on YouTube?

yoga with adrienne is my favorite yoga person on youtube. She has a ton of them for different things, weight loss, runners, and every january she does a yoga video every day for a 30 day program. She also has an app that I have on my smart tv.
  • brighteststitcher
    brighteststitcher Posts: 62 Member
    plami92 wrote: »
    keaira Lashae! Super fun dance based workouts.

I actually found her the other day just by autoplay. She's super fun.
  • nwmnmomma
    nwmnmomma Posts: 2 Member
    If you like doing challenges, check out Bikini Body Mommy on YouTube. She has 90 day challenges, but you could totally just use any one of the days for a quick and effective workout. The only bequipment that you need is a set of weights and maybe a chair/step. 20 minutes and you are done from warm up to cool down. Not everyone likes her ore the style of workout, but might be worth checking out.
  • i_ge_w94
    i_ge_w94 Posts: 30 Member
    have you looked at flex ? They live-stream fitness classes (yoga, HIIT, pilates, core etc?) Most classes are free and don't require equipment!