Favorite youtube workouts?

Options
I find I get bored doing the same thing all the time, and exercise equipment is even worse. I feel like a hamster on a wheel or something.

So any recs for your favorite youtube workouts, channels or specific videos?

I like fitness marshall, those are fun. But they're too short and they don't feel quite hard enough. Only thing that's challenging is my coordination.

Replies

• smorgative
    smorgative Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Millionaire hoy is always my go to YouTube channel. He updates regularly and has a few 30 day challenges so they is always something different to try!
  • peachi86
    peachi86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    for my abs you can check "Crunch: Fatburning ab attack" ... one of the best workout on youtube
  • MissGrace1977
    MissGrace1977 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hasfit is quite fun.
    does anyone recommend any yoga workouts on YouTube?
  • plami92
    plami92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    keaira Lashae! Super fun dance based workouts.
  • Bluepegasus
    Bluepegasus Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    BodyFit by Amy
  • brighteststitcher
    brighteststitcher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hasfit is quite fun.
    does anyone recommend any yoga workouts on YouTube?

yoga with adrienne is my favorite yoga person on youtube. She has a ton of them for different things, weight loss, runners, and every january she does a yoga video every day for a 30 day program. She also has an app that I have on my smart tv.
  • brighteststitcher
    brighteststitcher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    plami92 wrote: »
    keaira Lashae! Super fun dance based workouts.

I actually found her the other day just by autoplay. She's super fun.
  • nwmnmomma
    nwmnmomma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you like doing challenges, check out Bikini Body Mommy on YouTube. She has 90 day challenges, but you could totally just use any one of the days for a quick and effective workout. The only bequipment that you need is a set of weights and maybe a chair/step. 20 minutes and you are done from warm up to cool down. Not everyone likes her ore the style of workout, but might be worth checking out.
  • i_ge_w94
    i_ge_w94 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    have you looked at flex ? They live-stream fitness classes (yoga, HIIT, pilates, core etc?) Most classes are free and don't require equipment!