Focus T25 by Shaun T - Just starting. Accountability and motivation.

Options

Replies

• cdelgado623
    cdelgado623 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job, sapphire! I had a good workout too. Full body sweat. Tried a few moves unmodified, like the 180 squats. Felt ok.

Hollie, welcome! You're a week behind us. Hope you keep checking in.

Guys, I'm such a lemon. Some days I feel it more than others. No thyroid function and scoliosis top the list. But today I really feel like I could finish this program, maybe even track my eating. I'm not one to get bored eating the same stuff, I actually prefer it. So I think I'll workup a menu for each week and stick to it. That cuts my major complaint of tracking being time consuming. Anyone else track what they eat?
  • supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Started week 4 of beta round. I am having to modify the ab workout due to a bruised tailbone (sat on one of my sons metal toy cars) That was the easiest workout for me, but now it is the hardest - ah well still loving the workouts! :-D Really need to order the gamma round soon.
  • holliehatesyou
    holliehatesyou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done yesterday -- nothing much to report, other than I am not nearly in as good shape as I was in the last time I did T25. I used to only follow Tania when I needed a breather, but now I'm basically following her 80-ish percent of the time and jumping in non-modified when I can. Majorly bummed, but I know I'll get back there if I keep at it.

Total Body Circuit today when I get home from work.
  • Sapphire_Elf
    Sapphire_Elf Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Cardio for me tonight - it's double day tomorrow (i start my workout week on a Sunday rather than Monday). Eeeeek. Lower focus and ab intervals....I may not make it off the floor afterwards ;)
  • cdelgado623
    Options
    Insert excuses for missed workout yesterday. Going to do post here that I'm doing today's workout. That means I have to, right?
  • cdelgado623
    Options
    And done with cardio. Added some hand weights and worked a little bit after. I miss lifting.
  • cdelgado623
    Options
    Sapphire, when do you workout? With kids and work and the rest of life, do you wake up extra early? You're going to feel great after the double tomorrow!
  • cdelgado623
    Options
    Hollie, keep working and you'll get there!
  • holliehatesyou
    Options
    Thanks!

Ab Intervals done. I may or may not have cried just a little bit... Gosh, Shaun, that's hard! (I'm glad he couldn't hear all of the things I was yelling at him.)

I switch Friday and Saturday since it's much easier to do two workouts on a Saturday than it is to do them on a Friday, so tomorrow is rest day. (YAY.)
  • MiMi_5151
    MiMi_5151 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of alpha and did the ab intervals this morning. I am so sore!! This is even though I find it hard to even keep up with the modifier. I usually walk 3 miles every evening but just couldn't get out the door tonight. I am scheduled for a double workout in the morning. I will do my best to get through the first one and then see how I feel. Looks like I'll be repeating the alpha set until I can at least keep up with Tania!
  • cdelgado623
    Options
    I got up early to try and do the double day. My kids woke up with fifteen minutes left of the second. It took me an hour of a couple minutes here, five minutes there, but I finally finished it.
  • holliehatesyou
    Options
    Double workout day done! Lower Focus turned my legs to jello, but I'm glad I did it first and got it over with. I took my dog to the park and ran some errands in between the two workouts so I could get my legs working again before Cardio.
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Still going strong doing the workouts I enjoy daily. Still have a long way to go but every day a workout is completed it's a win in my book!
  • cdelgado623
    Options
    Weekend off because I don't do the stretching. This morning, total body circuit, felt great. This is the most consistent I've ever been with an exercise program, besides lifting in the military. I've got ingredients for veggie fruit smoothies for breakfasts this week. Step one to cleaning up my eating.
  • holliehatesyou
    Options
    Day 1, Week 2 done. I'm noticing I'm able to do the non-modified versions WAY more now than when I started!
  • cdelgado623
    Options
    Hollie, that's great!

Mimi, 3 miles every night is dedication. I bet it relieves a lot of stress.

Week 3, day two in the books. Speed 1.0. I worked this morning, watching kids this afternoon, hosting book club tonight. Forced myself to do it during naptime. Glad I didn't come up with excuses.
  • holliehatesyou
    Options
    Great job!

I also did NOT want to do my workout today. I was feeling really tired and lethargic and just really wanted to skip it, but did it anyway. I didn't feel good about the workout, and I wasn't even proud of myself for just getting it done.

After the workout I took my dog to the park and met a woman who had been in a terrible accident, it looked like fairly recently - she had burns and wounds all over her body, had to walk with a cane, and had had to have her left arm amputated at the elbow. She had such a positive attitude and she was just, I guess the word is "inspiring" (that might sound a little corny).

But after talking to her I felt like such a petty, whiny brat for my personal tantrum about not wanting to work out. If she can be that positive, I have no reason not to be. I need to remember that.
  • LoveLyfe7
    LoveLyfe7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I started T25 on Monday and needless to say I'm sore and tiredddddd!!! I should be ok by week 2.
  • SliverBulletsUK
    SliverBulletsUK Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,.

Hope you're all feeling good.

I posted here quite a bit but the thread seemed to go very quiet. Good to see there are new members starting up with T25.

Im on my last week of beta and it's going well.

Keep working hard everyone, stay motivated and FOCUS

You will adapt and be flying before you know it.

Enjoy
  • LoveLyfe7
    LoveLyfe7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So today was was day 3 (Total body circuit) safe to say I didn't make it all the way through