Options
13»

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I am on maintenance. I am 5'4 and ~105lbs

B: Coffee with cashew milk, 2 bars of some kind (500-700)
    L: Turkey or grilled chicken sandwich on wheat bread (300-500)
    D1: Varies depending on how busy I am. Usually steamed veggies and a sandwich on light wheat bun (chicken, turkey burger, or veggie burger) or pizza or a shake and snack food like pretzels or chips (500)
    D2/S: 2-3 bars of some kind (600-800), strawberries dipped in chocolate pb2 (300)

For me on weight loss I ate...

B: coffee and 1 toast with sugar free jelly (150)
    L: veggie salad with light dressing (150)
    S: coffee with a yogurt (100)
    D : light soup (120), or steamed veggies a whole bag (120), or a big salad (100), all with grilled chicken breast (200)
    S: 5 quest bars (1000)
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm at maintenance and I work from home so this makes it easier for me to prepare meals. Eating larger meals less frequently work for me.

I start eating when I get hungry which is around 10am, then I spread out the other 2 meals between 4 - 5 hours. I don't snack because my meals keep me satisfied until the next meal and I stop eating after dinner.

Also I plan out my menu the night before in my food journal. Planning ahead helps to keep me on track, space out my macros and fit treats in.

I love to cook so my meals vary greatly day to day, but this is how my day today is looking:

Meal 1: A high calorie protein smoothie (chocolate/banana/peanut butter/spinach), along with a bowl of cereal and a kiwi.

Meal 2: Avocado toast with a sliced boiled egg and seasonings on rye bread, 1 serving of unsalted cashews with a nectarine and some cherries.

Meal 3: A garden salad (with tomatoes, cucumbers, celery, radishes, green onions, mushrooms, boiled egg, homemade croutons and homemade salad dressing), veggie burger, homemade baked fries and 2 servings of lemon sorbet.

I've lost about half of my 80 pounds eating this way and has made maintaining my weight for over 3 years easy.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Today
    B- leftovers (batsaria)
    L- deli sliced turkey on wheat bread with miracle whip salad dressing, apple
    S- orange
    D- black bean potato nachos
    S- Greek yogurt
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    my diary is open book to anyone but..

breakfast is usually shake plus some caffeine pills (then i hit the gym)
    lunch tons of veggies, shrooms especially for potassium as i get leg cramps from cardio plus meat/fish
    dinner 1 is similar to lunch
    dinner 2 is mostly leafy and green veggies

this week im trying mostly vegetarian/vegan diet so lets see how will that go
  • kprimaverab
    kprimaverab Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have lost 16 lbs in less than 1 month.
    9:00am : 2 eggs, english muffin, piece of fruit,water
    12:30 noon: protein (fish filet, chicken breast, etc) with veggies,fruit and possibly some carbs
    3:00pm: granola bar /piece of fruit / rice cake with peanut butter
    6:00 pm: big smoothie with berries, protein powder, banana and almond milk.

If i work out I have a bigger snack at 3. This usually averages out to 1200 - 1500 calories . 1500 if i work out.
    I try not to eat after 7pm but if my stomach is hurting from hunger (happened once or twice) i have some veggies & unsweetened applesauce.