True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess there is one particular person on the forums who annoys me to no end!!!! Go the FUK to sleep already.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess there is one particular person on the forums who annoys me to no end!!!! Go the FUK to sleep already.

But Im not tired :'( .. :#
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

It's NOT you baby...ever!!! You are awesome! <3
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Haha. Possibly the same person who annoys everyone else?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options

It's NOT you baby...ever!!! You are awesome! <3

Awww :* ..so are you ..
  • philbanet
    philbanet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    it's not that I care how awful I look...I just don't enjoy it. I don't even dance when no one is watching!

This is me. I'll sit in a chair and tap my foot and play phantom drums on the table all night, but I'm not getting out on that floor.
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I confess someone just told me to stop losing weight "I'm getting too skinny." I want to rip their face off. They haven't even seen me in person in a long time to know how I really look. I'm 25-30 pounds heavier than I was when I was starving myself. I'm doing it right this time and I'm healthy.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't remember my natural hair color any more.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    drgmac wrote: »
    I have no idea what mine is either
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I think all the people are that are confessing to petty little problems are a bunch of sissies that should get a foot up their buttox.
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I think all the people are that are confessing to petty little problems are a bunch of sissies that should get a foot up their buttox.

You haven't had a foot up your buttocks yet? Oh man, you're missing out. It's the newest trend...especially in Utah. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    My neighbour is away. I filled their blue bin with empty bottles that we had forgotten we put in the shed. We could have filled it twice. Someone came along last night and took all the bottles. At least someone will have a bit of money today
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options

I confess that this post makes me want to kick puppies...
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i confess that being vegan was the best decision i ever made and all non vegans are ugly

Ok then. Thank you for being so judgmental. Where the hell is that ignore button...
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i confess that being vegan was the best decision i ever made and all non vegans are ugly

Ok then. Thank you for being so judgmental. Where the hell is that ignore button...

She was clearly making a joke about a previous comment.
    I confess i would like to murder all vegans and idiots who follow diets (meaning, they don't turn eating healty into a lifestyle and go back to their fatty ways after dropping some weight) + anyone who takes the banana diet seriously...But I'm not muslim, so I will never ALLAHU SNACKBAR!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Shells918 wrote: »
    drgmac wrote: »
    I have no idea what mine is either

I can help figure it out.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess that my dad getting engaged and telling me after the fact really hurt, particularly because he never mentioned ring shopping, he talked to her family before proposing, and he invited all their friends over the night he proposed. Everyone knew but me. It's another thing in a series of thoughtless actions that makes me feel like he doesn't really want me in his life.

...Petty problem that deserves a foot up the buttocks: yes or no?
  • sfcrocker
    sfcrocker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm still playing Fallout 4 even after having finished Far Harbor and reached level 95.