I'm always curious. What'd you have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    4 egg whites and 1 whole egg scrambled and mixed with 1/4 cup of plain creamy buckwheat cereal.
  • geneticsteacher
    geneticsteacher Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Sandwich thin and 2 slices of sharp cheddar.
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Today I had a home baked, low carb, gluten free, sugar free cinnamon roll with a huge blob of sugar free cream cheese frosting on top! It was delicious. But, that's not one of my usuals. It was a special day, back to school day for the kids!
  • battyfitch
    battyfitch Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I have overnight oats - 50g oats, 20g chia seeds, 200ml coconut or almond milk plus either a banana, some strawberries, PB2, Choc Shot sauce, Nutella, whatever works calorie-wise. But for the past couple days I've been having yogurt and fruit. Mainly because I forgot I had yogurt in the fridge and wanted to use it up before I forgot about it again and it went bad.

Sometimes on a Saturday or Sunday I'll have a turkey bacon sandwich.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Porridge (just made with rolled oats and water) and blueberries. I cook frozen blueberries in the microwave with the porridge so it turns purple and sweetens it. Milk on top.

I was a bit surprised to find out recently that the pre-made packets of porridge are about 20% sugar! Plain oatmeal has more fibre and is more filling.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    2 slices of toast, one with PB and one with Nutella, and a cup of coffee
  • dw920
    dw920 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A bottle of orange/pineapple juice and two hardboiled eggs
  • fitgamercatlady
    fitgamercatlady Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    During the work week I have a protein shake and Greek yogurt. I used to also have two hard boiled eggs, but those made me really gassy... :s
    My cheat meal is usually breakfast on Saturday and it normally is: three egg omelet with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, spinach, topped with melted cheddar cheese and basil; four strips of bacon; a stack of mini pancakes (pancakes smaller than the size of a palm); and one Greek yogurt. Damn, I can't wait until Saturday.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    protein shake and black coffee (standard weekday meal)
  • Erika2011MaBelleFille
    Options
    87sid wrote: »
    .5 cup of cottage cheese mixed with dannon light and fit greek yogurt. Then about 15 to 30 min later I'll have celery with peanut butter or toast with peanut butter.

I never thought to add yogurt to cottage cheese to make it taste better. II'm going to try this. Thanks!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,542 Member
    Options
    Usually nothing.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    A can of diet Mt. Dew and a mini strawberry cheesecake Blizzard.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 5:50 AM and make myself a smoothie with calcium enriched OJ, a Greek Yogurt, and my supplements.

I train, then go right to work. I make a big coffee, eat a cheese stick, and 2 Brazil nuts right away. Later, I have a banana and some rice pudding or cottage cheese.

Thanks for asking!
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Breakfast burrito, fat-free cottage cheese/peach nonfat greek yogurt/lemon juice, red grapes and pineapple juice mixed with 1/2 scoop whey protein. The juice/whey mix works best with a whey with low amounts of sweetener [EAS is a good one].
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    Either toast with peanut butter and milk or cereal or waffles with peanut butter and milk.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    A can of diet Mt. Dew and a mini strawberry cheesecake Blizzard.

You are my hero.

I had 3, yes 3, pieces of raisin toast with butter and a mug of the strongest tea I could find. Then I had 2nd breakfast of rice cakes with peanut butter. Just a disclaimer, I'm not really trying to lose weight right now since I'm expecting. The baby likes to carb in the morning and veggie and protein for lunch and dinner.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Soft-boiled egg over a mix of quinoa, black beans, and seaweed. Cup of cinnamon tea.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    My go to right now is 2 whole eggs (scrambled) with green onions and 20g of shredded chicken in a wrap. Sometimes I add a little ketchup (5-10g) or a little shredded cheddar. Depends on my mood.
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I had a chocolate sea salt rx bar with a trenta green tea with a pump of mango. On the go and I wasn't hungry before we left on a long car trip.
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Two pieces of thick cut bacon. Two over easy fried in bacon grease eggs. One piece Oroweat oatnut, toasted.