What did you have for lunch?

Options

Replies

• IIFYMLTTIC
    IIFYMLTTIC Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    IIFYMLTTIC wrote: »
    Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Wrap with lettuce, tomato, feta cheese and teriyaki sauce.
    that actually sounds pretty damn good.

Oh..it was.......

• vlints77
    vlints77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Gluten free ham and cheese wrap with green beans!
  • bigpoppa_
    bigpoppa_ Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I may have eaten all the pizza.
  • Billyin4c
    Billyin4c Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Grass fed burger and loaded mashed cauliflower.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    a very skimpy PB&J (1 tbsp only) and a cup of coffee. If I weren't at work it would be a load of veggies instead.
    So you can pretty much see from my last post it's the same thing every day, blah
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    bigpoppa_ wrote: »
    I may have eaten all the pizza.

thats why you,re called Big Poppa!
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Billyin4c wrote: »
    Grass fed burger and loaded mashed cauliflower.

that sounds like a healthy balanced meal. Burger on bread or just stand alone? (assume alone)
  • rebel_26
    Options
    43448czp4qkq.gif

Kinda makes me wanna go and visit just to collect some new nicknames.
    yes when you start saying things like "from A to Zed" and the color mauve like Moove they will be like whaaaaa? I still get them saying "you're not from around here are you" . I'm from the north and New Jersey so I'm sure I have a strong accent to them. I simply tell them I'm not the one with the accent.
  • rebel_26
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    a very skimpy PB&J (1 tbsp only) and a cup of coffee. If I weren't at work it would be a load of veggies instead.
    So you can pretty much see from my last post it's the same thing every day, blah

Shake it up missy. Make it interesting. I did this thread to try to glean some new ideas .
  • rebel_26
    Options
    your Canadian card is revoked!!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    43448czp4qkq.gif

yes when you start saying things like "from A to Zed" and the color mauve like Moove they will be like whaaaaa? I still get them saying "you're not from around here are you" . I'm from the north and New Jersey so I'm sure I have a strong accent to them. I simply tell them I'm not the one with the accent.

whoa whoa whoa... @rebel_26 where in Jersey are you from??? I'm from the 201 (Bergen County)...

oh and so I'm not off-topic: I had lobster bisque for lunch. It came with a cesear salad but I'm saving that for dinner :)
  • abigalemkenzie77
    abigalemkenzie77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm totes craving some hot wints and celery sticks dipped in blue cheese Dx
  • abigalemkenzie77
    abigalemkenzie77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wings*
  • mrbullfrog
    mrbullfrog Posts: 54 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I skipped breakfast and lunch because I drank too many brews last evening that I had to burn off lmao
  • rebel_26
    Options
    43448czp4qkq.gif

whoa whoa whoa... @rebel_26 where in Jersey are you from??? I'm from the 201 (Bergen County)...

oh and so I'm not off-topic: I had lobster bisque for lunch. It came with a cesear salad but I'm saving that for dinner :)
    Born in Philly technically and raised in 609/856 Camden County (Cherry Hill ). Hello Bergen county nice to meet you :) . Salad for dinner yuck lol. Im starving all day since I set macros and tightened up my diet now...first week I was full all the time.

• rebel_26
    Options
    mrbullfrog wrote: »
    I skipped breakfast and lunch because I drank too many brews last evening that I had to burn off lmao
    lol funny. Not healthy to do though my brother. throw some boiled eggs in you or something.

• fitgamercatlady
    fitgamercatlady Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Oven fried chicken leg/thigh, two sliced roma tomatoes, one green bell pepper, and one 100 calorie package of Enlightened Crisps. 495 kcal with 46g of protein whoo hoo!