Options

Replies

• Northantsman
    Options
    This TOM is a bad character!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    And I am male also, I think that covers us all..... 1.2 million women and 12 guys. Nice ratio, too bad I am married.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    ummmmmm.....ive been on once or twice. lol
  • donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    Am I the only one missing the TOM joke? UHHHHHHH What? :huh:

You've never heard the women here complaining about TOM???? :noway: He comes every 3-4 weeks, puts women in a bad mood, makes us eat chocolate and grease, does weird things to our bodies so we retain water, gives us a sucker punch to the lower abdominal region and is a down right *kitten*!!!!

:laugh:

OK I'm an idiot. Got it now. TOM is that special blessing that makes women the most beautiful creature on earth.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few guys on my friends list. Most of the guys I know prefer to avoid drama in "real life" or "fleshspace" as someone put it, so I think they avoid it here too LOL.

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

You've never heard the women here complaining about TOM???? :noway: He comes every 3-4 weeks, puts women in a bad mood, makes us eat chocolate and grease, does weird things to our bodies so we retain water, gives us a sucker punch to the lower abdominal region and is a down right *kitten*!!!!

OK I'm an idiot. Got it now. TOM is that special blessing that makes women the most beautiful creature on earth.

good answer. smart man :)
  • bochmo
    bochmo Posts: 7
    Options
    If my GF catches me posting, she beats me and burns me with ciggerettes.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    So have I, what's up with that? LOL
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options

It drives my husband, Tom, crazy that the women here blame him for everything, ya know...
  • LukeBarrs
    LukeBarrs Posts: 30
    Options
    Yeah, but we do seem to be outnumbered lol. I'm pretty new to this and would love some more friends for motivation so feel free to add me.
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Another member of the rare "male gender" that is thought to inhabit the MFP world is checking in.

I've been here for about 3 months and use it mostly for counting my calories and keeping me honest about what I eat. I do occasionally post, but mostly read others' posts for ideas and inspiration. I have had great success being here !!!

Good Luck !!!!
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    So have I, what's up with that? LOL

wanna be friends?? i love your pic btw!
  • ddonkeys
    ddonkeys Posts: 56
    Options
    I am here..... Been here since april... I used to post quite a bit... but now I have reserved to more reading than anything

Same here, been here since May and same thing with me had posted a few topics at first now more of a reader.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. and they are all named Tom. It's so weird.
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I use MFP everyday. Logging food and exercise. Don't often post much in the forums except the P90X threads. Though I do read just about any thing that looks remotely interesting. I actually posted a similar thread weeks ago, wondering why there seemed to be so many women and so few men.
  • jstrohs1
    jstrohs1 Posts: 66
    Options
    I've been here for a month.....Great site!!
  • mikethom
    mikethom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sure, I use myfitnesspal :smile: it's great for tracking things, and I use the android app all the time. I browse the discussion groups and toss my $0.02 in when I think I have something to say,
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Been here for quite a while now. Almost to goal and looking forward to maintenance and buiilding muscle.

We men are definitely out numbered. weight loss has always been more of a "woman" thing than guy thing. I suspect there are alot of men out there who are using the program but have no or very little friends and never post.

I like having more guy MFP friends, so please feel free to friend me.
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Someone hit it on the head earlier, we're here, we just try to avoid the drama!!! :sad:

There are alot of posts I read that I would like to respond to, but most folks might take it the wrong way. :laugh:

I think most of us guys on here use the tools more than the Message boards, although I like reading alot of the posts for entertainment puposes! :wink: