The Diamond Challenge: Round 3 - Wk 3 (DITR

Options

Replies

• kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hello Diamonds

Hope everyone had great july 4th
    QOTD Tuesday: What are your favorite low calorie snack?
    I would say pop secret popcorn its 3 cups and only 100 cal a little bit more on sodium but that fills me up

QOTD Wednesday: Other than myfitnesspal (!), what is your favorite weight loss tool?
    As most of them mine is HRM which helped me alot before i used to workout but may be was eating way too less with HRM its amazing

Kathy
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    QOTD response for Tuesday... My favorite low calorie snack is yogurt. Can't get enough.
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    QOTD response to Wednsday .... My 2nd favorite workout tool would have to be my bathroom mirror. Evertime I look into it I see that I am still under construction and need to get back on my game. LOL
  • nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    QOTD Wednesday: Other than myfitnesspal (!), what is your favorite weight loss tool?

Since my bathroom scale sucks, I don't have a kitchen/food scale, and I don't have a HRM (yet!)...... I will have to say my 30 Day Shred video and hand weights.
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love Breyers almond bar although it is only about 200 calories. It has the most high calorie content in fat.... I can eat the whole pack in one setting which will make it a high calorie snack. lol
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love my food scale, hrm, the gym weight equipment. I love the sauna. I love the group classes at my gym. I love alot of things but just can't get it right to lose these pounds.
  • journey2size10
    Options
    QOTD: Wednesday Favorite weight loss tool besides MFP?

I would have to say food scale and measuring cups...my biggest mistake was eyeballing foods and I was so wrong!

CONGRATS to the biggest losers this week! I wanna be like y'all when I grow up! I'll get it right one of these days :laugh:
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

I'd say my scales. I have a kitchen scale that let's me measure grams or ounces and zero out the weight to add something else. My bathroom scale has a memory so I can see the gain or loss since my last weigh in. It was a welcome addition since my last scale was an analog and required too much guessing.

No hrm yet, I'm hoping to find one for a price I can afford!
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options

I would have to say the bathroom scale...seeing those numbers makes me realize I need to work harder! Thinking about getting a HRM...just not sure on a brand.
  • kkmark
    Options
    Congratulations to all the loosers

Yay Blue team we did it again Good job guys

Meghan (TwinMom12409) 4 pounds your'e so wonderful

kathy
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options

have to say scales both in kitchen and bathroom.

also to all of you who answered hrm please tell me what kind and if you have to wear a strap around your chest with the one you have. thanks
  • TwinMom12409
    Options
    Congratulations to all the loosers

Yay Blue team we did it again Good job guys

Meghan (TwinMom12409) 4 pounds your'e so wonderful

kathy

Thanks, Kathy. Hopefully I can pull at least a 2 this week!

QOTD: Wednesday Favorite weight loss tool?

I am addicted to my pedometer. I love seeing how many steps I take a day and striving to do better and better. I find it really helpful!
  • brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options

I'd say my scales. I have a kitchen scale that let's me measure grams or ounces and zero out the weight to add something else. My bathroom scale has a memory so I can see the gain or loss since my last weigh in. It was a welcome addition since my last scale was an analog and required too much guessing.

No hrm yet, I'm hoping to find one for a price I can afford!

i'm right there with ya, prob my best weight loss tool is my bathroom scale, it kinda keeps me in check.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Wednesday QOTD: Probably my MFP partner Maria!! She helps keep me accountable and bugs me until I exercise. (all in a good way!) Thanks Maria!

Awww, thanks Molly. :blushing:

My pink Enell sports bra and partner Molly-- both are cute and supportive.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    also to all of you who answered hrm please tell me what kind and if you have to wear a strap around your chest with the one you have. thanks

I LOVE my Polar F4. Comfortable chest strap and watch and very user friendly. During my workout I can see the time, length of workout, my heart rate, and calories burned. Once your session is completed it displays length, calories burned, max hr, average hr, and length of time in fat burning zone. It also stores this data for the last 10 workouts. I can swim with it, and it washes very easily. You will want to get one with a chest strap so you can monitor your heart rate continuously during your workout for an accurate calorie burn. It really is much more comfortable than you would think. After two workouts I don't even notice it any more.
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches

I love anything skinny cow. The cookies and cream truffle bars are everything!
  • kaveril422
    Options

have to say scales both in kitchen and bathroom.

I can't live without my scales and hrm. I got mine from Walmart for about 50 bucks. It has a chest strap and it is my lifeline next to MFP.. The brand I have is called proform.
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Silly me, I'm thinking... when is this person going to post the Question of the Day. Lol, but it's MY day! Okay, here it goes:

QOTD Thursday:

What is the worst purchase you have ever made?

My response: Oh, I have so many on that list, but I think the winner will have to be a purchase I made in high school. I don't know if you guys remember when that song More Money More Problems with Puff Daddy was popular, but all of the rappers were wearing shiny jeans. Of course, I just HAD to have a pair of shiny jeans! By the time I actually got a pair though, they were only in style for about 1 more week! I never even got a chance to wear them. LOL.

This is back when I thought this looked cool:

puff-mase-mo-money-video460-thumb-460x325-2208.jpg
  • kkmark
    Options
    QOTD Thursday:
    What is the worst purchase you have ever made?

Hmm trying to remember but one not worst but i guess i thought why did i buy it
    Ab rocket i was so excited to work on it we out together everything, worked on it and then may be after 2 days it was just sitting thr collecting dust its not easy to work with (for me may be it works for others)
    Kathy
  • kaveril422
    Options
    My worst purchase...I have made so many...recently though was a wig. It is so ugly. I got it online and it looks horrible on me.