What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• martibaxter
    martibaxter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Losing the 4lb I just put on whilst on holiday. Main goal is to lose about 12-14 lbs total and then see how I look :)
  • caslpierce
    caslpierce Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    152 was always my "set weight" but i crept over it after my son was born. Currently I am down to 155 and working my butt off to get there! From there, I still have a good ten pounds to go.
  • Giancarlolsx7
    Giancarlolsx7 Posts: 33 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My trip to Vegas in October is my big motivation right now, gotta look good for my 21st! 202 as of today want to be at 185 by then
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. Great seeing everyone's goals.

Next goals are to lose 3 stone (3lbs away) and then 20% of my body weight (5lbs away).
    I was also going through my "skinny clothes@ drawer the other day and I can fit into some of my stuff but there is a really nice dress in there I really want to get back into!! Probably another 15-20lbs and I'll be comfortably back into it.
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My first mini goal is to reach a total of 30 pounds lost which is only 9.6 lbs away. After that is to reach 167 which will be 18 lbs away after I reach my first goal. 167 is the smallest I've ever been, it's what I weighed after giving birth to my son. Then the next goal will be 135 lbs. So excited for this new life. :)
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is still 59.9kg. I'm 60.6kg. This half kilo isn't budging even though my clothes are telling me I'm losing weight! When I get there I will be dancing to the moon and back. Ultimate goal is 55kg, hopefully by Christmas
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!