Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cheat weekend whilst maintaining weight

13»

Replies

• joseph4230
    joseph4230 Posts: 80 Member
    Sweetheart do you want my honest opinion? I agree with the others on your picture thread, I think you need to gain weight not lose it. Even the most muscular guys on the planet can pinch their skin/fat. Are you sure what you're feeling isn't just normal skin?
    I would post more pictures, full frontal (not meaning nude lol), full back and side pics if you want more precise body fat % 'estimates'. At a guess i'd say around 12-13%.

How much should I gain? I'm 9st 8lb now? I mean I wouldn't wanna go over 10 stone and I'm actually ok with being skinny I prefer it to be honest just to be thin and my abs do slightly show under the lighting when I slouch backwards a bit.

I am not too sure but there's definitely still some fat left etc but is this OK should I not bother losing this last bit or else it's gonna take me to about 9 stone which is even lower right?

Someone on the thread said 10%-12% but I definitely ain't 10%. 13% sounds about right I think, my target would be 10% though?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    joseph4230 wrote: »
    Sweetheart do you want my honest opinion? I agree with the others on your picture thread, I think you need to gain weight not lose it. Even the most muscular guys on the planet can pinch their skin/fat. Are you sure what you're feeling isn't just normal skin?
    I would post more pictures, full frontal (not meaning nude lol), full back and side pics if you want more precise body fat % 'estimates'. At a guess i'd say around 12-13%.

How much should I gain? I'm 9st 8lb now? I mean I wouldn't wanna go over 10 stone and I'm actually ok with being skinny I prefer it to be honest just to be thin and my abs do slightly show under the lighting when I slouch backwards a bit.

I am not too sure but there's definitely still some fat left etc but is this OK should I not bother losing this last bit or else it's gonna take me to about 9 stone which is even lower right?

Someone on the thread said 10%-12% but I definitely ain't 10%. 13% sounds about right I think, my target would be 10% though?

I can't answer how much should you gain, as much as you feel comfortable with, just don't lose anymore!
    You need advice from the guys here, they'll be able to give you better info than i can.

I may be a tad bias, my 21 year old son has spent the last 3 or so years spending every spare minute in the gym trying to get bigger,he has very low body fat but he is solid muscle, my husband is solid mass, so I'm used to being around bigger guys.