Gutless Gutters Challenge 1/22/09

Options

Replies

• lpadilla75
    Options
    I know that I said I was going to cut back on the exercise but yesterday I did 1 hour of cardio and 1 hour of strength training. I couldn't help myself!!!:embarassed: I think I have an addiction to working out......could be worse, I guess.:ohwell: I'm aiming for only 45 minutes today with Wii My Fitness Coach.

I hope everyone has a great and productive Thursday!:heart:

I completely feel you on being addicted to working out. I teach aerobics 6 days a week and absolutely love it. I do my own workout before or after class. (Heavy weight training/cardio)
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good morning my luverly GG's!!!:smooched:

Everyone sounds like they are doing well!:flowerforyou:

Jennifer......I can so relate to you and your frustration. We should be old pros at this right? Why is it so maddening???? I think we are in the same boat though......we don't have very much left to lose and the last few pounds are being downright stubborn! Let's keep on keeping on.:drinker:

Theresa and Kellch.......you two are the bestest cheerleaders. Can't help but love ya!:smooched:

I know that I said I was going to cut back on the exercise but yesterday I did 1 hour of cardio and 1 hour of strength training. I couldn't help myself!!!:embarassed: I think I have an addiction to working out......could be worse, I guess.:ohwell: I'm aiming for only 45 minutes today with Wii My Fitness Coach.

I hope everyone has a great and productive Thursday!:heart:

Good morning Soupy! crush.gif

Have I told you lately that I love you
    Have I told you there's no one else above you
    You fill my heart with gladness
    take away all my sadness
    ease my troubles,
    that's what you do
    smiley_ladysinger.gif

And you're lookin good! Keep on keepin on hawtie :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: I think I have an addiction to working out too:embarassed: Oh well, I suppose there are worse addictions, ehhh? :smokin:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good morning Numero Uno!!!:heart::smooched: :love: :flowerforyou: <
    in true Kellchie style {tee hee}

lpadilla75.....maybe you, kellch and I should start our own "stop working out so much" support group.:laugh: I think endorphins are seriously addicting!!! I have such a hard time eating all of those calories back. I kid not.

The weekend.....well, that's a different story.:embarassed:
  • kellch
    Options

lpadilla75.....maybe you, kellch and I should start our own "stop working out so much" support group.:laugh: I think endorphins are seriously addicting!!! I have such a hard time eating all of those calories back. I kid not.

Now that! Is how you use the smilies :drinker: :love:

I know same here. And I don't have an HRM....so, I could be underestimating....or over :embarassed: :ohwell: But I usually have some calories to spare. I guess if we can bank them, we can use them toward the weekends? :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:
  • lpadilla75
    Options

:tongue: I love the way I feel after a good workout. Maybe there is something wrong with me. :smile:

And I never workout my Polar HRM. I'm amazed at how many calories you can burn in an hour.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I worked out for a total to 2 hours yesterday, too (1 hour cardio, 1 hour strength training). :ohwell: I think I'm pushing so hard (and maybe Soupy & Kellch, too) b/c we're SO close to our goals now, kwim? Perhaps there is our problem. LOL
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day for me exercise wise. I did good calorie wise, but the food I ate wasn't so "good"...Eh, I'll live. :happy: Trying not to weigh again until next Wed (per black team orders) so we'll see how that works out for me.:grumble:

Good morning everyone! Don't give up! :flowerforyou:

Good luck on not weighing yourself until next wednesday. I'm a daily weigher and it would be very difficult for me to cut that out.

Me, too! I'm having withdrawls. I think I need more than one support group today. LOL Hello, my name is 3bb & I have a scale addiction, exercise addiction, teqilla addi...*cough*...I mean...

:laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That should cover the late night binge I had last night.
    I looked like I was in my third trimester this morning.
    Needless to say I got my *kitten* on the treadmill this morning.
    This has been my first real cravings since I started and I swear I could
    eat my desk and all its contents.:grumble:

I could molest a buffet today
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, Before. *hugs* I'm sorry you had such a bad time last night. :frown: You did a really good thing hopping on that treadmill this morning, though! :flowerforyou: Step away from the buffet! :wink:
  • kellch
    Options

:tongue: I love the way I feel after a good workout. Maybe there is something wrong with me. :smile:

And I never workout my Polar HRM. I'm amazed at how many calories you can burn in an hour.

I need to get an HRM. I wonder how many I actually burn doing my TaeBo workout. :glasses: I usually log it as 25% judo/kickboxing 25% low intensity cardio 25% high intensity cardio and 25% stretching. But that may be off. But seems to be working with the weightloss. Sooooo, whatever :laugh: Maybe my tax return can go to buying an HRM :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    I worked out for a total to 2 hours yesterday, too (1 hour cardio, 1 hour strength training). :ohwell: I think I'm pushing so hard (and maybe Soupy & Kellch, too) b/c we're SO close to our goals now, kwim? Perhaps there is our problem. LOL

Stupid Stubborn last few lbs :grumble: The thing is though, I think I may have to add to my original goal once I reach it. I just don't think I'm where I wanna be yet. Too much flab still there:frown:

But one goal at a time, right? :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Morning fellow warriors! :heart:

Looks like some good & bad days yesterday, but we gotta just keep on keeping on! :drinker:

Ran 4 miles last night (legs are sore, but in a good way) and am down 6 pounds since we started this. :smile:

Here's to our best day yet! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

That should cover the late night binge I had last night.
    I looked like I was in my third trimester this morning.
    Needless to say I got my *kitten* on the treadmill this morning.
    This has been my first real cravings since I started and I swear I could
    eat my desk and all its contents.:grumble:

I could molest a buffet today

:laugh: :laugh:

Get back to work MR! :angry: wifeteeny.gif (workin out that is)

WTG on the treadmill...:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Stupid Stubborn last few lbs :grumble: The thing is though, I think I may have to add to my original goal once I reach it. I just don't think I'm where I wanna be yet. Too much flab still there:frown:

I was telling hubby the same thing last night. I only have 8# to go & I'm starting to tone up...but I think I'm still going to be a little squishier than I would like. I'm right there with you, girl!:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

EXACTLY! I think you are right! It's like almost being there at the finish line.....you're in the lead.....you see the end in sight and so you push harder and harder to get there.

I am so thankful for my Polar F6, though, because I know exactly what my deficits are.
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Looks like some good & bad days yesterday, but we gotta just keep on keeping on! :drinker:

Ran 4 miles last night (legs are sore, but in a good way) and am down 6 pounds since we started this. :smile:

OMG, Shannon! 4 miles! You are a running machine, girl! No matter how good of shape I'm in, I still refuse to run. I think I look like a drunk stumbling up & down the road with body parts a flailin'.
  • kellch
    Options

Good Morning beautiful crush.gif

WTG on the 4 miles and 6 lbs!!! :love: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

ME TOO!!!:laugh:

Everytime I reach my goal I think "I could go for another ten."

I think this is the same flab that keeps moving around and playing cruel tricks on me.:indifferent:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

EXACTLY! I think you are right! It's like almost being there at the finish line.....you're in the lead.....you see the end in sight and so you push harder and harder to get there.

I am so thankful for my Polar F6, though, because I know exactly what my deficits are.

Can i borrow it? PLLLeeeeaaaase?! :flowerforyou: :wink: I told dh that if I didn't hit my 150 goal by VDay, I was going to buy one b/c it is annoying the junk out of me guessing! He informed me that I'm still breastfeeding, so for the next 3 months, I'm going to be guessing anyways. Eh:grumble: Sometimes he uses his brain. :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

I was telling hubby the same thing last night. I only have 8# to go & I'm starting to tone up...but I think I'm still going to be a little squishier than I would like. I'm right there with you, girl!:flowerforyou:

And we will do this together!! :drinker: