Insanity Workout

Options
2»

Replies

• RoxiM2016
    RoxiM2016 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is my first time doing insanity and it is truly insane but i love it. Half way through week 6 and i agree with Dali, you need the calories otherwise you simply wont get through especially in month 2. The changes you see will be big but i suggest you hide the scales, they are not your friend. Ive levelled off in weight the last couple of weeks but im still seeing changes in my body. Id suggest taking pictures to compare and measurements, thats what will keep you motivated.

Hi yea ive took pictures my first week before an after was amazing. Couldnt believe it. It wont let me pist on the forum tho from my mobile.its up on my wall. The scales i cant help but weigh but i dont expect it to drop as i know the fat is becoming muscle. I have a all in one shorts and top that is also my guide. I only wore it once and never fit again. Im back in it! Week 6!brilliant. I finish week 2 today! X
  • 13SSunshine
    13SSunshine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Roxi! I tried Insanity a few years ago and was not in good enough shape to take it on at the time...made it through the program once but was in pain the whole time. Now, I use it to fill in so I don't use it every day. I weight lift a couple times a week, run 2 or 3 times a week and do an Insanity work out 1 or 2 times a week (usually Plyo). This is a perfect combo for myself....love it. Good luck!
  • tiffanylytle73
    tiffanylytle73 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Aww I love insanity. Well a love/hate relationship as I'm sure you know why from doing it yourself. I've owned the videos for quite awhile, doing them sporadically, then I finally finished the whole thing in March. Now I just do them some days as a part of my workouts. Is like to start the full series again, I like the challenge. Good luck! Add me if you want and maybe I'll start it again
  • RoxiM2016
    Options
    Aww I love insanity. Well a love/hate relationship as I'm sure you know why from doing it yourself. I've owned the videos for quite awhile, doing them sporadically, then I finally finished the whole thing in March. Now I just do them some days as a part of my workouts. Is like to start the full series again, I like the challenge. Good luck! Add me if you want and maybe I'll start it again

Hi yea def a love/hate relationship but i look forward to it! Even tho im cursing shaun t the whole way through. Im gunna start another one after this theres 2 more in the insanity collection i believe. But i just finished week 2 so got a way to go on this one yet x
  • KevMulcock
    KevMulcock Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just eyeing up the insanity programme.
    Think I am going to be giving it a try when I return from my holidays. (10days)
  • RoxiM2016
    Options
    KevMulcock wrote: »
    Just eyeing up the insanity programme.
    Think I am going to be giving it a try when I return from my holidays. (10days)

I would seriously give it a whirl. Im on week 3 now an im already losing my muffin top!
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Insanity and Max 30 veteran here. I'm currently doing Insanity The Asylum, which might be the toughest one of all.

I'm not a big fan of DVD workouts but as someone whose primary training goal is athleticism, I will say that combined with a good strength program, Shaun T's workouts will prepare you for just about anything. Keep it up and give full effort. You WILL see results. Good luck!
  • tterreble
    tterreble Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow your post are really motivating!
    I've ordered the Insanity Max 30 program and am eagerly awaiting it! (Should arrive within the next 9days)
    I love doing sports and challenges, but had a slew of problems with my back, torn ligaments and sore hips (tilted pelvis) in the past so I'm not fit anymore. Looking forward to the max 30! Have any of you guys done that as well?

@RoxiM2016 its awesome that you're already seeing results after only 3 weeks! Sounds like an amazing workout!
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Max 30 is tough, but there is always a person on the side doing modified versions of the exercises. Great for someone with injuries. Also, there isn't quite as much jumping as in the original, so that will be better for you as well.
  • RoxiM2016
    Options
    Max 30 is tough, but there is always a person on the side doing modified versions of the exercises. Great for someone with injuries. Also, there isn't quite as much jumping as in the original, so that will be better for you as well.

Hi
  • ericar21
    ericar21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love insanity! I switch on and off every day from insanity and insanity max 30. It's just as intense as insanity but only 30 min. I get a really good sweat from it!
  • RoxiM2016
    Options
    Im going to do max next i also have cize