100+ pounds to lose

Options
13»

Replies

• AlisonMulhare
    AlisonMulhare Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was doing great but I've fallen off the wagon for the last month. I don't even think I've been on the site here in the month.

So I'm starting again, well not completely starting again because while I fell off the wagon I was still hanging on. I more just cut my effort by 50% as opposed to cutting it altogether so while I didn't loose weight in the month, I only put on half a pound.

Now I'm ready and want to start losing again!!
  • mommajnine
    mommajnine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to the forums and have around the same amount to lose. About four weeks ago I started using a jawbone move to track my steps. Please feel free to friend me too.
  • LAC73167
    LAC73167 Posts: 114 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    What is your jawbone name? I will add you. I could use motivation too! Mine is Lisa Clifford
  • cowgirlmoney
    cowgirlmoney Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    August 16, 2016 11:26PM
    I started on July 17th at 285, I am down about 21 pounds now (264). I have lost and gained back also. Tried many diets but I found this site about 3 weeks ago. Counting calories works best for me. I am not going to give up this time.
  • fitandfocused69
    fitandfocused69 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Please add me I have over 100 Pounds to lose
  • sheenasamdog681
    sheenasamdog681 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there would love to add you. My philosophy to,one day at a time. Good luck you can do it
  • cdurham1102
    cdurham1102 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and I have just as much weight to lose too. I'be lost 70# while in TOPS and then gained it back years later. After my son was born,I lost it again,andnow since since the loss of my brother, it's come back. Dr has given me 2 months to lose some. Please help. The last 2 days I've been under my calorie count. Add me so we can help each other
    Thank you.
  • aneedforchange
    aneedforchange Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 70 lbs, it's not 100 but it's pretty damn close! Would love to have some support on this .. so anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • lovely_curves
    lovely_curves Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose. I've done it before so hoping I can again. Anyone feel free to add me! Always looking for accountability buddies