Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    As a child I feared clowns, I have on my profile four paintings that my grandmother painted for me as a birth gift. They were in my nursery and later hung in my bed room until I was 7 when we moved and my mom did not put them up in my room. I also had clown dolls like the creepy one in Poltergeist (the original) and on stormy nights all those clown faces would light up and scare the bejesus out of me.
    Now I love them and decorate my house and yard at Halloween with them.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    I have a jeep and I think it hates me.
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    I have a Maltese. She has an actual name but most of the time we just affectionately call her 'the rat.'
  • sabrina_dolce
    sabrina_dolce Posts: 968 Member
    I am extremely uncomfortable in large crowds
  • crystalsan726
    crystalsan726 Posts: 795 Member
    I am extremely uncomfortable in large crowds

Me too.
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    Had a relationship with a married women during my varsity years
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    I've had 2 spinal fusion's (scoliosis) and it hasn't stopped my active lifestyle. Powerlifting, snowboarding, surfing, AK crab fishing. I do it all.
  • crystalsan726
    crystalsan726 Posts: 795 Member
    I had a miscarriage and lost my baby in June. Trying to get back physically from putting pounds on from emotional eating. My angel baby would have been due in February and the closer it gets the more I worry about how I am going to handle it when I get to the due date. Not many people can say they had the privilege to carry something that was to perfect to be born on earth. If I had to do it all over again I would.
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    I had a miscarriage and lost my baby in June. Trying to get back physically from putting pounds on from emotional eating. My angel baby would have been due in February and the closer it gets the more I worry about how I am going to handle it when I get to the due date. Not many people can say they had the privilege to carry something that was to perfect to be born on earth. If I had to do it all over again I would.

I can't even imagine what that feels like. All of the hugs for you :heart:
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    I was a Buddhist monk..twice...
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    I was a Buddhist monk..twice...

Really????
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    As a toddler, I got into mum's handbag and ate her "smarties". I still vaguely recall being at the hospital after having my system flushed out.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    I don't like to be center of attention.. It makes me uncomfortable.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    at night i patrol the streets in a red spider stretchy clothes -
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member

I'm really sorry for your loss. The same happened to me with my first pregnancy. That was nearly six years ago and I still feel sad sometimes, thinking about him. It does get better though, with time. I hope that you are remembering to take care of yourself and turn to loved ones when you need to.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    I really want grand kids soon but I don't want my kids having them yet. I so miss having little ones around. I'll baby sit if someone wants a nite out, just drop them off at my house !!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I really want grand kids soon but I don't want my kids having them yet. I so miss having little ones around. I'll baby sit if someone wants a nite out, just drop them off at my house !!

Haha T, that is cute! I will send you my mouthy 7 year old.. she still likes to cuddle sometimes!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member

Haha T, that is cute! I will send you my mouthy 7 year old.. she still likes to cuddle sometimes!

Perfect, we all know I'm just an immature adult with a child's mind
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member

Grandkids?! Aren't you way too young for those?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    She loves blanket forts, coloring, dancing, board games, xbox.. hell you could probably even teach her to golf!