Deadlift question for MEN ONLY

Options
124»

Replies

• sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Wear an atheletic supporter. It also helps to keep things from migrating between your legs on squats. I don't mind "adjusting" on occasion but it can get pretty ridiculous after every set . . .
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Remove them have rubber ones put back in if u don't plan on kids can be a great Party trick too....lol...
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I deadlift weekly and have not ever had the problem. Are you hitting with bar or what? Feet a little over shoulder width? I never wear underwear so maybe it's just hanging more free?? Today is back day, I will pay closer attention!

I always pay close attention to your "twig and berries" cause I can... and I am pretty sure the bar kinda lifts it up when you get to your full stance. So its just chillin there like "hey everyone, I'm a penis!"
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    and as for the OP, if you post men only, YOU KNOW the women are going to HAVE to come see what all the fuss is about.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    and as for the OP, if you post men only, YOU KNOW the women are going to HAVE to come see what all the fuss is about.

Yes, I'm well aware that women are nosy and incapable of following instruction.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »

Guilty
  • Adam_Gibbons
    Adam_Gibbons Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Use a trap/hex bar.
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    DopeItUp wrote: »

Guilty

And unrepentant.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    still waiting for a video
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Use a trap/hex bar.

Get out.