What was your REGULAR worst meal

Options

Replies

• squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i used to work in the city & it was a looong commute, i never had time to eat breakfast before i left, so i would grab a bagel once i got to work.

i'm seeing anywhere from 350-600 calories for an everything bagel with cream cheese ... i ate one, sometimes TWO of these daily. plus two pieces of bacon (~70 cals) and tea with milk and a lot of sugar (~300 cals) ... that's 720-970 calories for ONE meal.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    TGI Friday's Cajun Chicken Pasta 1,026 Calories then I would split the The Zen Potstickers, 500 Calories with my husband and Vanilla Bean cheese cake, 730 Calories
    Total of approximately 2006 Calories :noway:
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Pasta...has to have breadstick or garlic bread along with it :(
    Banana split

I'm afraid to check the calories on these two of my faves...let's just say, I'll ignore them for a very, very long while LOL!
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    A huge plate of fried clams and shrimp, cole slaw and french fries!! I still miss the clams but not the fat!!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Escargot, French Onion Soup, Garlic Bread, Deep Fried Breaded Calamari. Conservativley 1300 cals. Probably twice a month. Oh and add a bottle of white wine to that:grumble:
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    not a meal, but my favorite dessert, Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie =1250 calories!

I would have a big lunch after church on Sundays and then Sunday nights go pick up dessert!
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    Popeye's 2piece chicken w/ mashed potatoes & gravy and 2 biscuits...oh how I miss it!
  • waterjogger
    waterjogger Posts: 114
    Options
    Stuffed crust or deep dish pizza loaded with all the meats and extra cheese.
    Double Stuff Oreos with milk (Or chocolate pies or cakes)
    Bacon Double Cheeseburgers with fries
  • Ashrenalls
    Ashrenalls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would go to Sonic or Braum's on my way to work at least 2-4 times a week and get a breakfast burrito combo with an OJ. At Sonic, SuperSonic Breakfast Burrito, med tator tots, and 14 oz OJ = 930 cals....FOR BREAKFAST!

That's more than half of what I eat in a day now!

THANKS MFP!!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Large KFC popcorn chicken-560kcals
    large family fries-1530
    large gravy-160
    large pepsi-380

total 2,630 calories...

Wow... and I ate that like once a week or so... yikes!
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    bump
  • beckyann858
    beckyann858 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Jimmy John's #9 sandwich.. 942 calories each.

Oh dear God! I love that sandwich! I knew it was bad, but WOW! Apparently, this needs to be my answer, too!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Goldfish snacks.
    But my worst regular meal was Burger King.
    I had 2 double cheeseburgers for a buck each.
    AND FRIES!!
    BUT I had a diet coke. Hahaa!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    TGI Friday's Cajun Chicken Pasta 1,026 Calories then I would split the The Zen Potstickers, 500 Calories with my husband and Vanilla Bean cheese cake, 730 Calories
    Total of approximately 2006 Calories :noway:

Yep I still get this every time...with out the pot stickers (but the last time was mothers day, so almost never he he he) but now i want that cheese cake :love:
  • Fitzgeraldguy
    Options
    Any Häagen-Dazs ice cream flavor...I could eat it all day, any day...but it is over 1200 calories.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell was a regular offender for me. It's been so long since I've had it, it took me awhile to remember what my typical meal was.

2x Beefy 5 layer burrito
    1x Potato soft taco
    1x Cheesy fiesta potato bowl

Total calories: 1630
    Total fat: 72g
    Total carbs: 196
    Total sodium: 3,920

This isn't including the days where I would often have some other fast food for lunch OR I'd get hungry later in the night so I'd go to TB again. No wonder I ballooned up so fast! >:(

This sounds about the same for me too.
  • carmillablk
    carmillablk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes with a generous amount of butter and milk. Around 500kcal per serving and I stuffed my face with it 2-3 times a week. It doesn't sound so bad all by itself but pair it with chicken breasts on butter (I love butter) and I would eat over 1000kcal just for lunch or dinner.
    I really like to cook so I don't have many examples of all but healthy junk food or take out food. On the other hand even if you cook every meal by yourself you can still make food that will satisfies hunger and your taste buds but result in a few rows of pure body fat.
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    cake! it's homemade and the pieces are so small you can put 1 piece in your mouth at once. used to eat 5 or so as a dessert and as a snack in the afternoon whatever

1 bite =128 cals

still eat it, but only within calorie allowance (so mostly only one of the whole cake)
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Jimmy John's #9 sandwich.. 942 calories each.

Oh dear God! I love that sandwich! I knew it was bad, but WOW! Apparently, this needs to be my answer, too!

My wife loves jimmy johns, so what I do when I go there is to have them cut the sandwich in half and then I have it for two meals. Another option is to get it as an unwich, which means they replace the bread with a couple large pieces of lettuce. This cuts the calories in half, but it is still the same price.
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    I LOVE pizza. I could eat it everyday! usually my husband and I would split an XL pizza plus bread sticks....i miss those days