Are there any Isagenix girls out there?

Options
Kniki179
Kniki179 Posts: 5 Member
Let's be friends and motivate each other. Talk about your experiences and I can tell you all about mine.

Replies

• carriesheph
    carriesheph Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love to add you and get the support.
  • amyrosecooper2606
    amyrosecooper2606 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm keen for the support, I have been using Isagenix for 2 months and down 9kg!
  • cherylvr
    cherylvr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I recently started Isagenix too. What are your results ?
  • christareid28
    christareid28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of isagenix shakes just never started
  • am_fitter
    am_fitter Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been using Isagenix - have lost 18 pounds in 7 weeks and feel fantastic! My only regret is not starting it sooner. :-)
  • Missrome
    Missrome Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just started today. I would so love to be part of group who can give me some encouragement or commiseration along the way.
  • ljordan1963
    ljordan1963 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't use Isahenic for weight loss, but my hubby who is a former national champion body builder uses Isa lean Pro and I use Rejuvity products and get carded at at 53
  • towprincess
    towprincess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just signed up last night. Super excited to feel healthy again!! Good luck to all of you on this journey. Would love to hear from those of you that have had great results!! It keeps me motivated!!
  • KarenMcCandless5
    KarenMcCandless5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started it as well. Would love to be part of your "support group"!!
  • kmac0731
    kmac0731 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am totally interested in forming a group to support one another! I just started today.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    :) I started using Isagenix exactly as suggested in 2009 and lost 60 pounds and have kept it off since then. I continue to use Isagenix shakes, bars, and IsaDelights as part of my regular eating plan and love the products. I do a cleanse day from time to time now.
  • amyrosecooper2606
    amyrosecooper2606 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Isagenix for about 3 months. I lost 9kg in my first 40 days but have plateaued since then. I absolutely love the way the products make me feel so definitely not giving up. Just mixing up the food and upping the exercise to try and kick start the loss again! Would love the support if anyone wants to add me. :smile:
  • christenamiller
    christenamiller Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    I'm starting this weekend (just bought my starter pack) but am hesitant about the fasting/cleanse days. I have low blood sugar/low blood pressure and tend to faint if I fast... any advice on that one?
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    I'm starting this weekend (just bought my starter pack) but am hesitant about the fasting/cleanse days. I have low blood sugar/low blood pressure and tend to faint if I fast... any advice on that one?

:) The Isagenix snacks will help with that....also not over exerting yourself on cleanse days. I plan an easy relaxing day including a nap and it's worked for me.

• dac2000
    dac2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been using shakes but not cleansing . Going to start doing whole program !
  • KatiesMom1023
    KatiesMom1023 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have been doing shakes for a little over a week. Lost 4 pounds in 7 days. My 30 day program arrives today...being very diligent and eating well. Hoping for great success. Recently was in the hospital for a blood transfusion and just finally took the step to try something new as some of my labs have a vitamin deficiency as well as showing inflammation in my body. Time to get back to being healthy!