Lean cuisine

Options
I know I may get some negative comments to this post. BUT, hoenstly I am loving lean cuisines. I eat one a day. The rest of my calories are from very good meals (so I am not totally relying on them). I am glad they are around. And it helps me really portion control. And water is my friend (just incase the sodium conscious ppl attack ). ;-)

Replies

• sunshine_janice
    sunshine_janice Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    *honestly
  • catsdogsh
    catsdogsh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I use them also
  • slinke2014
    slinke2014 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I eat them too. Me and the Hubby make home made dinners but there are not usually left overs and I am too lazy to do other food prepping after my 10 and 12 hours days at work. They get the job done.
  • JeanLaw131
    JeanLaw131 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just finished mine...roasted turkey and veggies with a side of cottage cheese. Delicious
  • sunshine_janice
    sunshine_janice Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love the cheese and bean enchilada with seasoned corn. Yum
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I had one once...and I was still so hungry that I ate two more. They don't leave me satisfied in the least...I wish stuff like this did...I usually brown bag my breakfast and lunch and rock the nutrition thing, but sometime you just need something quick...I just don't feel like I've eaten anything when I eat them. The sodium is also killer on my BP.
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I ate the sweet and sour chicken one for lunch. And I had one Monday... And one yesterday... And I will have one tomorrow. I eat one with a steamable bag of vegetables and have an easy, cheap, low calorie lunch. Love it
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    They don't fill me up much - but they are handy to keep available in the freezer when I need something quick to grab for my lunch. There's a few that I really like.
  • Decapins
    Decapins Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    maybe i dont pick the right ones but it always seems like they've got so much rice or pasta or something that i just do not want. my mom used to buy them and i would just throw out the rice it was a huge waste for me :p
  • LiftandSkate
    LiftandSkate Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I keep them around for a quick, easy, calorie friendly lunch. Paired with a piece of fruit, they usually do the trick. I also use them as a way to satisfy cravings for higher calorie foods that I don't want to burn the calories on--mac and cheese and pizza come to mind.
  • pal274
    pal274 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I tried the Spinach and Artichoke Ravioli one today for lunch. I like to get the Spinach and Mushroom Pizza about two or three times a month. I really shouldn't eat either because I have sensitivities to some ingredients, but they are both really good. So I think once in a while isn't bad for me.
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I usually keep a few in my freezer for the days I don't feel like packing a lunch. I think they are alright. The mac and cheese is pretty good.
  • Mentali
    Mentali Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    This forum is actually pretty pro-Lean Cuisine!

I'm a personal fan of Michelina's - super cheap, super low calorie and super tasty.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    For supper I had the Shrimp Alfredo lean cuisine over an entire bag of frozen (cooked) broccoli. 280 cals and all filled up. Delish! The basil Salmon has decent protein and lower sodium, but it's hard to find.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I've used them for years.
  • NancyYale
    NancyYale Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My first 50 pounds lost happened while eating these or Smart Ones every day. No issues. Now I prep most meals ahead but I still grab these for emergencies.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Wish I could like them. Not enough food. I'd rather eat my giant salads, triple the food volume for the same calories.
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I know I may get some negative comments to this post. BUT, hoenstly I am loving lean cuisines. I eat one a day. The rest of my calories are from very good meals (so I am not totally relying on them). I am glad they are around. And it helps me really portion control. And water is my friend (just incase the sodium conscious ppl attack ). ;-)

I LOVE them! They are super tasty, and help a lot with my daily goals.