Crossfit for 8 months: Progress Photo

Options
half_moon
half_moon Posts: 807 Member
edited August 2016 in Success Stories
I lost about twenty pounds between December 18, 2015, and today--August 25, 2016.

I started going to Crossfit with real dedication, about 3-5 times a week. I watched what I ate (though to be honest did not count calories every day, using MFP as a tool for carb-heavy days or calorie look ups, along with weight tracking) and worked out. That's it.

I was the girl who held the clipboard in track. I never lifted weights. Jumproping even scared the crap out of me. I'm slowly building strength, though!

So from Dec. 16 to today, Aug. 25, here is my progress photo! I now weigh 143 pounds. Thanks, everyone, for your encouragement.

0g99wd31wfva.jpeg

rg9nl47s1bvs.jpeg

Replies

• PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • Return2Fit
    Return2Fit Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A huge WOW!
    :o
    Well Done!
  • Luv2h1k3
    Luv2h1k3 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing.
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You've done so well! Looking phenomenal! Be proud!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Congrats!!
  • teamvic
    teamvic Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • VioletPale
    VioletPale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You look fit.. and so much smaller..nice job!
  • SliverBulletsUK
    SliverBulletsUK Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Well done.
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Damn girl!!! Nice work!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look amazing! Great job!
  • jvtchong
    jvtchong Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What a change! You look stunning. Great job!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing and should be so proud!
  • FitNovelist
    FitNovelist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Terrific work! Do you mind my asking if you went down any pants/dress sizes and if so how many? Your results look awesome, just curious how they translate into clothing sizes. Very inspring!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Terrific work! Do you mind my asking if you went down any pants/dress sizes and if so how many? Your results look awesome, just curious how they translate into clothing sizes. Very inspring!

Thank you!! I did. I went from a 10 to a 4. Just in the past few weeks my size-six jeans were too big. My work pants are both sizes 4 and 6, but for those, I like the 6. They just have a bit more room, which is nice since the fabric has less give.

For shirts I now wear an x-small to small. My boobs never decreased in size, so my shirts look really awkward :/
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    These are exactly the kind of results I'm hoping for ... 8 months you say, sigh, :s. You look amazing and have clearly worked your a off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!