Anyone have loose rings? Pics please

Replies

• 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    I just resized mine last month from a 7 to a 6. And it's still loose!! Incidentally is there a way to post pics here from your phone? I can from my computer but never figured out how from my phone. Thanks!!

That is the bomb! Woo hoo! Way to go! Keep going girl! I think it's the same as on here to post a pic!
  • asereda
    asereda Posts: 4 Member
    yzqrvqxmtgqz.jpeg
    vny9bqilw4qk.jpeg

You can see they are lopsided from being too big. I almost lost my solitaire in the lake a couple of weeks ago. I've lost 75, but still have another 40 or so to go so don't want to resize them just yet. Looks like I need one of those ring guards!!!
  • ecozook
    ecozook Posts: 3 Member
    one of the reasons I am losing weight is so my rings fit again....down 8lbs and at least I can wear them both at the same time but it's very tight and only comes off with windex. another 8lbs will help!
  • 120poundstogo
    asereda wrote: »
    yzqrvqxmtgqz.jpeg
    vny9bqilw4qk.jpeg

You can see they are lopsided from being too big. I almost lost my solitaire in the lake a couple of weeks ago. I've lost 75, but still have another 40 or so to go so don't want to resize them just yet. Looks like I need one of those ring guards!!!
    yzqrvqxmtgqz.jpeg
    vny9bqilw4qk.jpeg

Yes very smart idea get a ring guard! Congrats on your weight loss! WOW! 75 lost? Just amazing absolutely amazing!
  • 120poundstogo
    ecozook wrote: »
    one of the reasons I am losing weight is so my rings fit again....down 8lbs and at least I can wear them both at the same time but it's very tight and only comes off with windex. another 8lbs will help!
    Keep Going! 8LBS. is a good start! I hope you lose another 8 lbs!
    yzqrvqxmtgqz.jpeg
    vny9bqilw4qk.jpeg

yzqrvqxmtgqz.jpeg
    vny9bqilw4qk.jpeg

Yes very smart idea get a ring guard! Congrats on your weight loss! WOW! 75 lost? Just amazing absolutely amazing!
    ecozook wrote: »
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Septum_piercing.jpg
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    I lost about 230 lbs. and the ring.

That's a divorce joke. ;)
  • AmandaLawter
    AmandaLawter Posts: 55 Member
    My rings, watch and Fitbit have all gotten loose on me! I moved up a few notches on my watch and Fitbit, but unfortunately, I can't do that with my rings. I am going to wait until I am done losing weight (100 lbs!) to have them sized. In the meantime, hot glue on the back of them keeps them on. Then it will peel off when I'm ready to have them permanently sized. ;)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Here is my ring on my finger, then off so you can see the ring guard better. So excited that now I'm ready to get the resizing done!7lc7vj2vz8nz.jpeg
    1d9zbkjekplg.jpeg
  • 120poundstogo
    arleban wrote: »
    I lost about 230 lbs. and the ring.

That's a divorce joke. ;)

haha that's funny!
  • 120poundstogo
    My rings, watch and Fitbit have all gotten loose on me! I moved up a few notches on my watch and Fitbit, but unfortunately, I can't do that with my rings. I am going to wait until I am done losing weight (100 lbs!) to have them sized. In the meantime, hot glue on the back of them keeps them on. Then it will peel off when I'm ready to have them permanently sized. ;)

That is GREAT! Off the chain! Good idea to wait don't blame you me too!
  • 120poundstogo
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Here is my ring on my finger, then off so you can see the ring guard better. So excited that now I'm ready to get the resizing done!7lc7vj2vz8nz.jpeg
    1d9zbkjekplg.jpeg

How so very exciting I am happy for you smart idea on the ring guards!
  • arose1122
    arose1122 Posts: 167 Member
    1d9zbkjekplg.jpeg

That's a good guard. I wish I would have found that kind. This one is the one I have and I hate it. It holds water and it stretched a bit. If I wear the split on the outside it catches yarn when I crochet. If I wear it with the split on the inside one of the rings works it's way out.1juvsxipvls6.jpg
  • 120poundstogo
    arose1122 wrote: »
    1d9zbkjekplg.jpeg

That's a good guard. I wish I would have found that kind. This one is the one I have and I hate it. It holds water and it stretched a bit. If I wear the split on the outside it catches yarn when I crochet. If I wear it with the split on the inside one of the rings works it's way out.1juvsxipvls6.jpg

Wow I didn't know they make plastic guards thats so neat! Way to go on your ring gap that's quite a gap you have going there! That's do homey that you knit and crochet I do needlepoint my mother in law started me on it 25 years ago and I never looked back!
  • 120poundstogo
    madseasons wrote: »
    4xl2sklud2lb.jpeg
    aj1uzm2ecaoy.jpeg
    My ring pulls straight off now without twisting it off!

Awesome!!!!!
    Thanks!!!!
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Lost 113# and finally my ring fits! I took it off when I was 4 months pregnant with my daughter 8 years ago. Finally was able to wear it aug 2015.
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    pm54ygn9y8tg.jpeg

Here's my "make-do-with-what-you-have-so-you-don't-lose-it" elastic band ring guard. Tried not wearing it as an option, but hubby was not a fan ;-)
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    I recently sold my engagement and wedding band from an engagement I broke off at a pawn shop and they didn't want to buy it from me because the set was a size 10 and the woman told me she didn't believe the set was mine because I am not big, I had to show her side by side pics of my 175 pound weight loss before she would even consider it, after she saw the pics she high fived me and asked how I did it--she was very unhappy when I said 'rigid diet and exercise' and not 'a magic pill' lol, I wear a size 6 ring now!
  • caitlinrennes
    caitlinrennes Posts: 49 Member
    My original wedding ring inside my replacement. Both now needing resized!
    6xmvy9qhao3z.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!